Anyone on Antibiotics ALL the time?

DarbSkull

I have been taking BactrimDS 3 times a day for almost 3 years. I'm just glad I'm finally finished with the mycobacteria avium treatment. That was 3 additional antibiotics for 2 years. I'm really glad I'm finished with that (and not culturing avium anymore).

DarbSkull

I have been taking BactrimDS 3 times a day for almost 3 years. I'm just glad I'm finally finished with the mycobacteria avium treatment. That was 3 additional antibiotics for 2 years. I'm really glad I'm finished with that (and not culturing avium anymore).

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

L

luke

Diane,

I, of course am on Zithromax full time and then take Bactrim DS on my non-Tobi month. I also take Minocyline full time due to a crazy bug I culture.

L

luke

Diane,

I, of course am on Zithromax full time and then take Bactrim DS on my non-Tobi month. I also take Minocyline full time due to a crazy bug I culture.

L

luke

Diane,

L

luke

Diane,

L

luke

Diane,

momtoCory

Cory takes Bactrim and Doxycycline everyday. Along with the Zithromax routine and Tobi and Aztreonam(inhaled-no month off).
He has been taking the Oral antibiotics since culturing Cepacia. He still requires IV antibiotics 4+ times a year

momtoCory

Cory takes Bactrim and Doxycycline everyday. Along with the Zithromax routine and Tobi and Aztreonam(inhaled-no month off).
He has been taking the Oral antibiotics since culturing Cepacia. He still requires IV antibiotics 4+ times a year

momtoCory

momtoCory

momtoCory