Anyone on Antibiotics ALL the time?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
My boys have been on Bactrim and Mycobutin pills since being treated for the myco bacteria. These with the IV meropenem were our wonder drug. They did so well, the doc was cautious to discontinue all of them at once.

So far so good!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
My boys have been on Bactrim and Mycobutin pills since being treated for the myco bacteria. These with the IV meropenem were our wonder drug. They did so well, the doc was cautious to discontinue all of them at once.

So far so good!

Jane

Digital opinion leader

So far so good!

Jane

Digital opinion leader

So far so good!

Jane

Digital opinion leader

So far so good!

welshgirl

hi, joe is 8 months in of a 2 yr period to try and get rid of staph infection . he takes 500mg flucloxacillin twice a day.

welshgirl

hi, joe is 8 months in of a 2 yr period to try and get rid of staph infection . he takes 500mg flucloxacillin twice a day.

welshgirl

welshgirl

welshgirl

Uli

I have been on oral antibiotics since I was 12. Has been Eusaprim first and Elobact (Ceftazidim) later. Since over 1 year I am on constant IV-antibiotics, Meropenem since about 6 months. I do take Nystatin tablets also.

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

I have been on oral antibiotics since I was 12. Has been Eusaprim first and Elobact (Ceftazidim) later. Since over 1 year I am on constant IV-antibiotics, Meropenem since about 6 months. I do take Nystatin tablets also.

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Uli,45, Germany

Uli

Uli,45, Germany

65rosessamurai

I remember Bactrim...I used to be on that a long time, too!!

Right now, I've been taking antibiotics for the past 3 months, straight!! Been pretty religious about it to, taking it as prescribed. I just hope eventually, I can get off them-just because!

Last few times I went to the doc for a refill, I came home with a shopping bag!!! The doc gives me the neb meds in their original packages.

65rosessamurai

Right now, I've been taking antibiotics for the past 3 months, straight!! Been pretty religious about it to, taking it as prescribed. I just hope eventually, I can get off them-just because!

Last few times I went to the doc for a refill, I came home with a shopping bag!!! The doc gives me the neb meds in their original packages.

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai