AquAdek vs. SourceCF

soderick

My vitamin levels remain the same on each, but the SourceCF is much more palatable. The other has a bad smell, and I burp it for 2 hours, even if I take it before a heavy meal. I don't have that problem with SourceCF. Even though I get the SourceCF free through the Creon program, they sent me the AquAdek instead. Maybe they thought they were doing me a favor by sending the name brand, but I was disappointed.

soderick

My vitamin levels remain the same on each, but the SourceCF is much more palatable. The other has a bad smell, and I burp it for 2 hours, even if I take it before a heavy meal. I don't have that problem with SourceCF. Even though I get the SourceCF free through the Creon program, they sent me the AquAdek instead. Maybe they thought they were doing me a favor by sending the name brand, but I was disappointed.

soderick

soderick

soderick

fondreflections

Really...

I have never taken a separate vitamin K supplement. Over the past 3-4 years, I have only taken Perfect Prenatal which has a low level of vitamin K...Prior to that I only took ADEK vitamins without extra vitamin K.

The nosebleeds started in March of this year. The bruising has been for about the past month...

I'm going to double check my Vitamin K level from November-December...Perhaps my clinic will want to repeat my most recent vitamin K blood draw.

fondreflections

Really...

I have never taken a separate vitamin K supplement. Over the past 3-4 years, I have only taken Perfect Prenatal which has a low level of vitamin K...Prior to that I only took ADEK vitamins without extra vitamin K.

The nosebleeds started in March of this year. The bruising has been for about the past month...

I'm going to double check my Vitamin K level from November-December...Perhaps my clinic will want to repeat my most recent vitamin K blood draw.

fondreflections

Really...

fondreflections

Really...

fondreflections

Really...
<br />
<br />I have never taken a separate vitamin K supplement. Over the past 3-4 years, I have only taken Perfect Prenatal which has a low level of vitamin K...Prior to that I only took ADEK vitamins without extra vitamin K.
<br />
<br />The nosebleeds started in March of this year. The bruising has been for about the past month...
<br />
<br />I'm going to double check my Vitamin K level from November-December...Perhaps my clinic will want to repeat my most recent vitamin K blood draw.

Sontona

I take Adex, the chewable ones. I like them and dont need vitamin K because it is in there already. I do need calcium and Vit D though but thats because of my body.not sure about cost though because it is covered for me.

Sontona

I take Adex, the chewable ones. I like them and dont need vitamin K because it is in there already. I do need calcium and Vit D though but thats because of my body.not sure about cost though because it is covered for me.

Sontona

Sontona

Sontona

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>soderick</b></i>

Even though I get the SourceCF free through the Creon program, they sent me the AquAdek instead. </end quote></div>

I got a notice saying that there was a back order on the Source CF ABDEKs that is why some got the Aqudek instead.

JazzysMom

Even though I get the SourceCF free through the Creon program, they sent me the AquAdek instead. </end quote></div>

I got a notice saying that there was a back order on the Source CF ABDEKs that is why some got the Aqudek instead.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Even though I get the SourceCF free through the Creon program, they sent me the AquAdek instead. </end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br /> Even though I get the SourceCF free through the Creon program, they sent me the AquAdek instead. </end quote>
<br />
<br />I got a notice saying that there was a back order on the Source CF ABDEKs that is why some got the Aqudek instead.
<br />
<br />