Aquagenic Wrinkling of the Palms

M

MissAlexsBP

Hello!

I am so glad this is a topic! I've been meaning to ask if anyone else has this. My hands get all whitish, and peely and they hurt when I make a fist a wee bit after I get out, and when they get wet for a while (i.e., showering). I'm glad that we're finally making progress on it. My CF clinic didn't really know any relation to that and CF, but, then again, my dermatologist wasn't quite sure what it was either (Granted, I wasn't explaning it great, but...).

M

MissAlexsBP

Hello!

I am so glad this is a topic! I've been meaning to ask if anyone else has this. My hands get all whitish, and peely and they hurt when I make a fist a wee bit after I get out, and when they get wet for a while (i.e., showering). I'm glad that we're finally making progress on it. My CF clinic didn't really know any relation to that and CF, but, then again, my dermatologist wasn't quite sure what it was either (Granted, I wasn't explaning it great, but...).

M

MissAlexsBP

Hello!

M

MissAlexsBP

Hello!

M

MissAlexsBP

Hello!
<br />
<br />I am so glad this is a topic! I've been meaning to ask if anyone else has this. My hands get all whitish, and peely and they hurt when I make a fist a wee bit after I get out, and when they get wet for a while (i.e., showering). I'm glad that we're finally making progress on it. My CF clinic didn't really know any relation to that and CF, but, then again, my dermatologist wasn't quite sure what it was either (Granted, I wasn't explaning it great, but...).