authenticity?

EnergyGal

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I feel this discussion is so petty while we have member, Roshelle, going through such a life altering operation. It is one hour into her surgery. May the surgery team be blessed with stamina and accuracy and be able to say this is the best lobectomy they have ever completed very soon.</end quote></div>

Amen!

I went searching to contact a pharma company and they ask for your drivers licence and personal information just to email them. I guess it is working out for them. I left the site and found another.

Emily65Roses

I didn't know about Roshelle and her operation. I hope it goes well.

I just wanted to say... regardless or her or anyone else going through anything right now (there are also people newly grieving we could allude to), this conversation is petty. No matter the situation around us right now, this is petty trash.

Julie, Michelle (and anyone else I missed), I am also with you guys. I am also fully aware of the situation at hand, and after reading the garbage Ellie sent to said person, she can jump off of a bridge.

Emily65Roses

I just wanted to say... regardless or her or anyone else going through anything right now (there are also people newly grieving we could allude to), this conversation is petty. No matter the situation around us right now, this is petty trash.

Julie, Michelle (and anyone else I missed), I am also with you guys. I am also fully aware of the situation at hand, and after reading the garbage Ellie sent to said person, she can jump off of a bridge.

Emily65Roses