Awaiting Tests

JazzysMom

Its easy for people to say you are over reacting UNLESS you get a positive CF confirmation then they should be damn grateful that you persued it. You know the importance of early intervention!

If everything comes back negative to CF then you can say you advocated for your child the best you could on this topic, but you can never regret not trying!

HUGS & Keep up the fight IMHO!

JazzysMom

Its easy for people to say you are over reacting UNLESS you get a positive CF confirmation then they should be damn grateful that you persued it. You know the importance of early intervention!

If everything comes back negative to CF then you can say you advocated for your child the best you could on this topic, but you can never regret not trying!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />If everything comes back negative to CF then you can say you advocated for your child the best you could on this topic, but you can never regret not trying!
<br />
<br />HUGS & Keep up the fight IMHO!

Alyssa

<b>You are not over reacting !!!!</b> Anyone who is not suspicious of a sweat test result of 38 and CF symptoms is not thinking correctly !!! I really hope this doctor pursues things more aggressively.

Please go read my blog page.... this is exactly how my daughter was misdiagnosed .. <b>her sweat test number is 38 </b>also...

Please please please continue to pursue full genetic testing and possibly CF care and treatment. Her future health depends on getting the correct treatment and diagnosis..... tell anyone who stands in your way to take a hike !!!! Everyone here knows what you are going through and we all on your side !!!! Please feel free to post and be as long winded as you want :)

Alyssa

<b>You are not over reacting !!!!</b> Anyone who is not suspicious of a sweat test result of 38 and CF symptoms is not thinking correctly !!! I really hope this doctor pursues things more aggressively.

Please go read my blog page.... this is exactly how my daughter was misdiagnosed .. <b>her sweat test number is 38 </b>also...

Please please please continue to pursue full genetic testing and possibly CF care and treatment. Her future health depends on getting the correct treatment and diagnosis..... tell anyone who stands in your way to take a hike !!!! Everyone here knows what you are going through and we all on your side !!!! Please feel free to post and be as long winded as you want :)

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

<br />
<br />Please go read my blog page.... this is exactly how my daughter was misdiagnosed .. <b>her sweat test number is 38 </b>also...
<br />
<br />
<br />Please please please continue to pursue full genetic testing and possibly CF care and treatment. Her future health depends on getting the correct treatment and diagnosis..... tell anyone who stands in your way to take a hike !!!! Everyone here knows what you are going through and we all on your side !!!! Please feel free to post and be as long winded as you want :)

JORDYSMOM

Hi there and welcome. I'm with everyone else here on this one. If your mommy voice is screaming at you, listen to it. I let people tell me I was "overreacting" and "looking for trouble". My son wasn't dx until he was 15, because I let doctors and family influence me. Tell them that if it's not CF, you will be the first one to admit you were wrong, but until you rule it out, you can't be sure. The old saying that it's better to be safe than sorry, is quite appropriate in this case.

I wish you the best. Please keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hi there and welcome. I'm with everyone else here on this one. If your mommy voice is screaming at you, listen to it. I let people tell me I was "overreacting" and "looking for trouble". My son wasn't dx until he was 15, because I let doctors and family influence me. Tell them that if it's not CF, you will be the first one to admit you were wrong, but until you rule it out, you can't be sure. The old saying that it's better to be safe than sorry, is quite appropriate in this case.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />I wish you the best. Please keep us posted.
<br />
<br />Stacey

H

hopesiris

You are doing the right thing and it's just that doctors don't know enough about "atypical" CF. That's their problem, not yours. My sweat test was 36 and I have a CF diagnosis after 15 years of insisting something was wrong. I just didn't know about adult onset atypical CF and apparently nobody I saw did either.

It's hard to confirm it even if you suspect it. You know a lot about doing treatments and germ control, which is great. I'm sorry you are going through this and I hope you get your answers soon so at least you aren't left wondering. I remember waiting 3 weeks for my test results (I had to have the full panel) and it drove me up the wall.

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

You are doing the right thing and it's just that doctors don't know enough about "atypical" CF. That's their problem, not yours. My sweat test was 36 and I have a CF diagnosis after 15 years of insisting something was wrong. I just didn't know about adult onset atypical CF and apparently nobody I saw did either.

It's hard to confirm it even if you suspect it. You know a lot about doing treatments and germ control, which is great. I'm sorry you are going through this and I hope you get your answers soon so at least you aren't left wondering. I remember waiting 3 weeks for my test results (I had to have the full panel) and it drove me up the wall.

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

Bonnie

H

hopesiris

<br />
<br />It's hard to confirm it even if you suspect it. You know a lot about doing treatments and germ control, which is great. I'm sorry you are going through this and I hope you get your answers soon so at least you aren't left wondering. I remember waiting 3 weeks for my test results (I had to have the full panel) and it drove me up the wall.
<br />
<br />Bonnie