Bad mood

laulau555

does anyone else get in a bad mood when they are on antibiotics? im usually a pretty relaxed person but it seems like when im on a cleanout with iv antibiotics i turn into a jerk. i've been flipping out on my parents for no apparent reason and looking back and wondering why ive been so meannn? do you think the meds have anything to do with it or could it just be the annoyance of the i.v. and feeling run down?

laulau555

does anyone else get in a bad mood when they are on antibiotics? im usually a pretty relaxed person but it seems like when im on a cleanout with iv antibiotics i turn into a jerk. i've been flipping out on my parents for no apparent reason and looking back and wondering why ive been so meannn? do you think the meds have anything to do with it or could it just be the annoyance of the i.v. and feeling run down?

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

djbowler

Hi laulau,i'm Dean, i know what you mean. but, have you ever heard of cod4? It stands for call of dudy 4.well, don't you think CF is hard! I hope you have a great day on, 5/25/08. I'm also in Georgia.

djbowler

Hi laulau,i'm Dean, i know what you mean. but, have you ever heard of cod4? It stands for call of dudy 4.well, don't you think CF is hard! I hope you have a great day on, 5/25/08. I'm also in Georgia.

djbowler

djbowler

djbowler

Z

zeeannie

Sophie gets really touchy and crabby when she's starting to get sick, that gives us a clue sometimes before any other symptoms. Maybe that is due to feeling run down. I've never noticed anything directly related to the antibiotics.

Z

zeeannie

Sophie gets really touchy and crabby when she's starting to get sick, that gives us a clue sometimes before any other symptoms. Maybe that is due to feeling run down. I've never noticed anything directly related to the antibiotics.

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Okay, now that you mention it, Sophie's been on TOBI for about a week and is emotional, crabby and tired. I know you meant IV's, but now that I think back, TOBI does seem to have that effect on her after the first week.

Z

zeeannie

Okay, now that you mention it, Sophie's been on TOBI for about a week and is emotional, crabby and tired. I know you meant IV's, but now that I think back, TOBI does seem to have that effect on her after the first week.

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie