Bad mood

bananagirl

I have that too. I definatley am more irritable when im in the hospital. I know that prednisone causes that so if you are on that that could be it. I think it is just everything together though that causes it mostly.

bananagirl

I have that too. I definatley am more irritable when im in the hospital. I know that prednisone causes that so if you are on that that could be it. I think it is just everything together though that causes it mostly.

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl