Big bellies...

mamerth

Yep, got love it. I just tell people-- no I am not pregnant, I have CF. It shuts them up. I have more of a belly in the morning... after I drink some water and go to the bathroom, it goes down.

I agree the love handles are not cf related... think has more to do with age and needing more exercise (it is in my case).

I try to wear the slightly longer shirts. Helps hide a lot. I find as long as I keep my digestive system moving smoothly it give me less of a problem-- not always an easy task. Struggling with that lately. :-(

mamerth

Yep, got love it. I just tell people-- no I am not pregnant, I have CF. It shuts them up. I have more of a belly in the morning... after I drink some water and go to the bathroom, it goes down.

I agree the love handles are not cf related... think has more to do with age and needing more exercise (it is in my case).

I try to wear the slightly longer shirts. Helps hide a lot. I find as long as I keep my digestive system moving smoothly it give me less of a problem-- not always an easy task. Struggling with that lately. :-(

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />I agree the love handles are not cf related... think has more to do with age and needing more exercise (it is in my case).
<br />
<br />I try to wear the slightly longer shirts. Helps hide a lot. I find as long as I keep my digestive system moving smoothly it give me less of a problem-- not always an easy task. Struggling with that lately. :-(
<br />

Marjolein

I have it too. I'm skinny, very slender I always say haha and have a belly. It's always big, but sometimes it's just huge and I look very pregnant.

Marjolein

I have it too. I'm skinny, very slender I always say haha and have a belly. It's always big, but sometimes it's just huge and I look very pregnant.

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

LGMClark

I look like a Somalian...skinny arms, skinny legs, and then a 7ish month preggo looking belly...didn't use to bother me until I got to the age of being able to have kids..then "when are you due" is an everyday question...to which my responses vary (depending on my mood and who is asking).

What's worse, is that I also have an umbilical hernia (that has been repaired 3x, but just keeps coming back), so that adds to the "bulge".

Sometimes I grab and beer bottle and pretend to drink from it, just to freak people out! Although, I have been rejected to go down a waterslide at a water park, because they said no pregnant people allowed! I was livid!

Anyway, since I have a spleen the size of a football, I will always look the way I do...I've gotten over it.

Despite it all, to keep my hernia in, I wear a "girdle" or else it will pop out every 10 minutes, and surprisingly, that also helps with the look of my tummy a bit..I also highly recommend SPANX! They're awesome for giving you shape.

LGMClark

I look like a Somalian...skinny arms, skinny legs, and then a 7ish month preggo looking belly...didn't use to bother me until I got to the age of being able to have kids..then "when are you due" is an everyday question...to which my responses vary (depending on my mood and who is asking).

What's worse, is that I also have an umbilical hernia (that has been repaired 3x, but just keeps coming back), so that adds to the "bulge".

Sometimes I grab and beer bottle and pretend to drink from it, just to freak people out! Although, I have been rejected to go down a waterslide at a water park, because they said no pregnant people allowed! I was livid!

Anyway, since I have a spleen the size of a football, I will always look the way I do...I've gotten over it.

Despite it all, to keep my hernia in, I wear a "girdle" or else it will pop out every 10 minutes, and surprisingly, that also helps with the look of my tummy a bit..I also highly recommend SPANX! They're awesome for giving you shape.

LGMClark

LGMClark

LGMClark

<br />
<br />What's worse, is that I also have an umbilical hernia (that has been repaired 3x, but just keeps coming back), so that adds to the "bulge".
<br />
<br />Sometimes I grab and beer bottle and pretend to drink from it, just to freak people out! Although, I have been rejected to go down a waterslide at a water park, because they said no pregnant people allowed! I was livid!
<br />
<br />Anyway, since I have a spleen the size of a football, I will always look the way I do...I've gotten over it.
<br />
<br />Despite it all, to keep my hernia in, I wear a "girdle" or else it will pop out every 10 minutes, and surprisingly, that also helps with the look of my tummy a bit..I also highly recommend SPANX! They're awesome for giving you shape.

CowTown

I don't have the extended stomach on a regular basis, but I do get quite bloated sometimes.

I've tried several different enzymes and the right one I think really depends on the person. Also, you can grow out of one, like your system gets too used to it so another brand will make a difference. The right enzyme does wonders to help with my bloatedness.

CowTown

I don't have the extended stomach on a regular basis, but I do get quite bloated sometimes.

I've tried several different enzymes and the right one I think really depends on the person. Also, you can grow out of one, like your system gets too used to it so another brand will make a difference. The right enzyme does wonders to help with my bloatedness.

CowTown

CowTown

CowTown

<br />
<br />I've tried several different enzymes and the right one I think really depends on the person. Also, you can grow out of one, like your system gets too used to it so another brand will make a difference. The right enzyme does wonders to help with my bloatedness.