Big bellies...

sheanna

Oh yes I have that wonderful thing too and I am SOO self-conscious. The funny thing is my mother has the same body type as well and she is just a carrier, so I think family genetics have to do with it. I was at the point when I was doing 300-500 sit ups a day when I was in gymnastics, and NOTHING! So I quit doing them lol.

I sometimes wonder if it isn't edema- which explains why water and stuff helps. You know..water absorption due to our sodium channels...but that's just a wild theory.

My bloaty belly comes with constipation, so I just do my best to keep hydrated and stuff.

Ah the things we get to deal with...

sheanna

Oh yes I have that wonderful thing too and I am SOO self-conscious. The funny thing is my mother has the same body type as well and she is just a carrier, so I think family genetics have to do with it. I was at the point when I was doing 300-500 sit ups a day when I was in gymnastics, and NOTHING! So I quit doing them lol.

I sometimes wonder if it isn't edema- which explains why water and stuff helps. You know..water absorption due to our sodium channels...but that's just a wild theory.

My bloaty belly comes with constipation, so I just do my best to keep hydrated and stuff.

sheanna

sheanna

sheanna

<br />
<br />I sometimes wonder if it isn't edema- which explains why water and stuff helps. You know..water absorption due to our sodium channels...but that's just a wild theory.
<br />
<br />My bloaty belly comes with constipation, so I just do my best to keep hydrated and stuff.
<br />
<br />Ah the things we get to deal with...

DarbSkull

I have the belly, but so do my dad and uncle, and they don't have CF. So I really don't know if mine is CF bloating or approaching middled-aged fat. Is there any way to tell the difference?

DarbSkull

I have the belly, but so do my dad and uncle, and they don't have CF. So I really don't know if mine is CF bloating or approaching middled-aged fat. Is there any way to tell the difference?

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

DarbSkull

bittyhorse23

I have a belly! I am nice and skinny in the morning when I first wake up and then as the day prgresses my stomach gets fuller. I hate it! I try to stay away from foods that I know bloat me though. Cutting back on those foods as well as soda really helped me out ALOT!!

bittyhorse23

I have a belly! I am nice and skinny in the morning when I first wake up and then as the day prgresses my stomach gets fuller. I hate it! I try to stay away from foods that I know bloat me though. Cutting back on those foods as well as soda really helped me out ALOT!!

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23