birth control methods

littletally

Thanks everyone! I am going to start the patch on Sunday and hopefully it works out ok!

Nikki-30-waiting to adopt our first baby!

littletally

Thanks everyone! I am going to start the patch on Sunday and hopefully it works out ok!

littletally

littletally

littletally

<br />
<br />Nikki-30-waiting to adopt our first baby!

Alyssa

If the patch doesn't work out for you, consider the NuvaRing. My daughter could not tolerate the patch because the hormones made her nauseated, but after switching to NuvaRing she didn't have that problem. NuvaRing does contain some hormones but at a far lower dose than the pills or patch.

Alyssa

If the patch doesn't work out for you, consider the NuvaRing. My daughter could not tolerate the patch because the hormones made her nauseated, but after switching to NuvaRing she didn't have that problem. NuvaRing does contain some hormones but at a far lower dose than the pills or patch.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

JazzysMom

I have a ?? regarding the patches for those that use them.

Given that many of us have reactions to adhesive from picc line bandages & sometimes simple bandaides.....

Has anyone had a reaction to the patch just from the adhesive that it sticks on you with?

If so were you on meds that you werent normally on?

JazzysMom

Given that many of us have reactions to adhesive from picc line bandages & sometimes simple bandaides.....

Has anyone had a reaction to the patch just from the adhesive that it sticks on you with?

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Given that many of us have reactions to adhesive from picc line bandages & sometimes simple bandaides.....
<br />
<br />Has anyone had a reaction to the patch just from the adhesive that it sticks on you with?
<br />
<br />If so were you on meds that you werent normally on?