Birth control

3gr8kids

i use paraguard. It is an IUD that they insert and it doesnt have any hormones and is good for 10 years....so simple and no worries....and best of all no HORMONES!!! then if you want to have more all they have to do is take it out!

3gr8kids

i use paraguard. It is an IUD that they insert and it doesnt have any hormones and is good for 10 years....so simple and no worries....and best of all no HORMONES!!! then if you want to have more all they have to do is take it out!

3gr8kids

3gr8kids

3gr8kids

mariaIIRELAND

I'm on depo-provera. once its in your system nothing can interfere with it. And I love not having periods! I figure i have enough to cope with without period pains etc.

mariaIIRELAND

I'm on depo-provera. once its in your system nothing can interfere with it. And I love not having periods! I figure i have enough to cope with without period pains etc.

mariaIIRELAND

mariaIIRELAND

mariaIIRELAND

Momtana

Some women with CF like to avoid hormonal contraception because they are concerned about the level of medications already being synthetized by the liver ...

Momtana

Some women with CF like to avoid hormonal contraception because they are concerned about the level of medications already being synthetized by the liver ...

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana