Boosting Brownie Calories

Mom2Max

I know that I'm late on this thread, but was thinking that using apple juice in place of the water would add a little more calories and not alter the taste. Also, what about throwing in some carnation instant breakfast into it? Not a calorie issue, but my kids aren't thrilled with veggies so I sometimes use a blender to puree frozen mixed vegetables & have "hidden" them in pancakes, spaghetti sauce, cakes, etc., usually without detection.

Mom2Max

I know that I'm late on this thread, but was thinking that using apple juice in place of the water would add a little more calories and not alter the taste. Also, what about throwing in some carnation instant breakfast into it? Not a calorie issue, but my kids aren't thrilled with veggies so I sometimes use a blender to puree frozen mixed vegetables & have "hidden" them in pancakes, spaghetti sauce, cakes, etc., usually without detection.

Mom2Max

Mom2Max

Mom2Max