Borderline CF, i need someone relate to with CF

NoExcuses

Just a quite note from a CFer with normal lung function (FEV1 = 100%) - I'm 26.

You either have 2 CF genes or you don't. No such thing as borderline CF.

As you know, CF presents itself in many different ways in different people. Doing your treatments as you are (good job) is very smart, despite your CF status right now.

You're not a lone, that's for sure.

NoExcuses

Just a quite note from a CFer with normal lung function (FEV1 = 100%) - I'm 26.

You either have 2 CF genes or you don't. No such thing as borderline CF.

As you know, CF presents itself in many different ways in different people. Doing your treatments as you are (good job) is very smart, despite your CF status right now.

You're not a lone, that's for sure.

monkeysrock724

well my doctor referred to me as bordeline CF, because the diagnosers of Cystic Fibrosis don't know what to consider people with sweat tests between 40 and 60, because 60 is full blown CF

monkeysrock724

well my doctor referred to me as bordeline CF, because the diagnosers of Cystic Fibrosis don't know what to consider people with sweat tests between 40 and 60, because 60 is full blown CF

monkeysrock724

monkeysrock724

monkeysrock724

monkeysrock724

NoExcuses

that's not true at all. many people with CF have sweat tests as low as 20.

if you have two cf genes, you have CF.

it's like being borderline pregnant. either you are or you aren't.

perhaps your doc told you you had a borderline sweat test result. but i'm sure he didn't say you have borderline CF

NoExcuses

perhaps your doc told you you had a borderline sweat test result. but i'm sure he didn't say you have borderline CF

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses