Borderline CF, i need someone relate to with CF

NoExcuses

he may have just misspoke or maybe you mis understood (information can be overwhelming when it comes all at once in a situation like that).

NoExcuses

he may have just misspoke or maybe you mis understood (information can be overwhelming when it comes all at once in a situation like that).

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

CFGIRL101

hey my name is dani and i totaly now what your goin through. I was told that i had cf when I was born so i have had it for a LONG time. But if you ever want to talk e-mail me at pocassetsweetie1@aol.com.

O and by the way ( just looking at your screen name ) monkeys do rock!!!

dani

CFGIRL101

hey my name is dani and i totaly now what your goin through. I was told that i had cf when I was born so i have had it for a LONG time. But if you ever want to talk e-mail me at pocassetsweetie1@aol.com.

dani

CFGIRL101

dani

CFGIRL101

dani

CFGIRL101

dani

CFGIRL101

dani

latediagnosis

"hey everone...my story is very unique! im 15 years old and live in texas. i was dianosed with cf when i was just 2 and had hospital visits out tha butt! i had to take enzymes before i ate and lots of other stuff.. my family belived i would be ok. every night all my family and friends of the family would come together and pray. then one day when i was 4 we went to the top hospital of san antonio texas...the doctors and nurses came out shocked because i didnt have it anymore.thats because i had tha very worst of it..i was given to the age of 10 to live. doctors were shocked because they couldnt find a single trace of it. like i never had it before. they had to take four different test to belive it. i was told i am truly a miracle baby! i thank god for each and everyday he has given me.. the doctors belive the only explination is the miracle of god. so my point is to just hold through stay strong and stay close to god! message me back i understand everything and anythin you have to ask and need advice on. go by my sayin..its true trust me:
'each day holds the promise of a better tommorow '"

can someone please ban this person

latediagnosis

"hey everone...my story is very unique! im 15 years old and live in texas. i was dianosed with cf when i was just 2 and had hospital visits out tha butt! i had to take enzymes before i ate and lots of other stuff.. my family belived i would be ok. every night all my family and friends of the family would come together and pray. then one day when i was 4 we went to the top hospital of san antonio texas...the doctors and nurses came out shocked because i didnt have it anymore.thats because i had tha very worst of it..i was given to the age of 10 to live. doctors were shocked because they couldnt find a single trace of it. like i never had it before. they had to take four different test to belive it. i was told i am truly a miracle baby! i thank god for each and everyday he has given me.. the doctors belive the only explination is the miracle of god. so my point is to just hold through stay strong and stay close to god! message me back i understand everything and anythin you have to ask and need advice on. go by my sayin..its true trust me:

latediagnosis

latediagnosis

latediagnosis

Steve

Hey don't worry i've been living with cf for almost 16 years and i've had it rough but i'm sure everythng will be alright. I too was diagnosed at a very early age when i was 2 months old and at the time docters didn't even think i was gonna make it but somehow i pulled throguh and so will you. Things that are very important are taking pills known as ultrase and others, doing your treatments a vest that beats on your chest and an albuterol which is a cup that shoots out mist. You may think it's a bad thing but believe me. You can get through it i have for 16 years.

Steve

Hey don't worry i've been living with cf for almost 16 years and i've had it rough but i'm sure everythng will be alright. I too was diagnosed at a very early age when i was 2 months old and at the time docters didn't even think i was gonna make it but somehow i pulled throguh and so will you. Things that are very important are taking pills known as ultrase and others, doing your treatments a vest that beats on your chest and an albuterol which is a cup that shoots out mist. You may think it's a bad thing but believe me. You can get through it i have for 16 years.

Steve