Bowel cancer and CF

LouLou

I've heard of someone who hired someone to come in and juice (including shopping to procur the veggies/herbs/fruits) to rid the woman of cancer AND it worked. So you might look into other options if they aren't even hopeful that the chemo would cure it. Miracles do happen!

LouLou

I've heard of someone who hired someone to come in and juice (including shopping to procur the veggies/herbs/fruits) to rid the woman of cancer AND it worked. So you might look into other options if they aren't even hopeful that the chemo would cure it. Miracles do happen!

lilaonholiday

Thank-you LouLou and luv2run. I'm looking into cures with nutrition and thinking about trying the juicing. Though would also have to hire someone to help shop and prepare the juices. Thanks for prayers and hugs. Much needed at this time.

lilaonholiday

Thank-you LouLou and luv2run. I'm looking into cures with nutrition and thinking about trying the juicing. Though would also have to hire someone to help shop and prepare the juices. Thanks for prayers and hugs. Much needed at this time.

lilaonholiday

JennifersHope

Hey, I know my old CF doctor did a study linking a higher increase of colon cancer with CF. Not that that is at all helpful to you at this point. I think her push was for CFers to get colonoscopies done sooner then the normal recommended age. I do not know what ever happen with that as she is not my doctor anymore.

I am so incredibly sorry for your news of it spreading to your liver. I am going to join the ranks of people who are praying for you.

Sending prayers for healing,

JennifersHope

Hey, I know my old CF doctor did a study linking a higher increase of colon cancer with CF. Not that that is at all helpful to you at this point. I think her push was for CFers to get colonoscopies done sooner then the normal recommended age. I do not know what ever happen with that as she is not my doctor anymore.

I am so incredibly sorry for your news of it spreading to your liver. I am going to join the ranks of people who are praying for you.

Sending prayers for healing,

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I am so incredibly sorry for your news of it spreading to your liver. I am going to join the ranks of people who are praying for you.
<br />
<br />Sending prayers for healing,
<br />
<br />

lilaonholiday

Thanks for your response and prayers JennifersHope. I think it would be such a good idea if CFers had colonoscopies as part of their investigations from a younger age than the rest of the population. I'd been trying to tell the doctors that something was wrong for a long time. Always put down to CF symptoms and later on piles. Feel really sad today as been told that I only have 6-9 months at best without chemo. Could have 2 years with chemo in best case scenario, but this could shorten my lifespan if I do succumb to infection. Now have to somehow share this with my daughter, and workout what to do next. Very difficult.

lilaonholiday

Thanks for your response and prayers JennifersHope. I think it would be such a good idea if CFers had colonoscopies as part of their investigations from a younger age than the rest of the population. I'd been trying to tell the doctors that something was wrong for a long time. Always put down to CF symptoms and later on piles. Feel really sad today as been told that I only have 6-9 months at best without chemo. Could have 2 years with chemo in best case scenario, but this could shorten my lifespan if I do succumb to infection. Now have to somehow share this with my daughter, and workout what to do next. Very difficult.

lilaonholiday

JennifersHope

I am so sincerely sorry... I wish I had words for you.....I don't talk to that doctor any more that did that research, she is a brilliant doctor though and she was really on to something with having CFers get tested sooner...

I can not imagine what you are feeling, dealing with, and going through.. Honestly I don't think most people can, they can only imagine, guess, or try to block it out of their head.

Your daughter is a lucky little girl to have a mom like you, so brave, so courageous. I pray with all my heart that you will become a case example for every CF center to be more diligent about listening to their patients when they say something is off...

Please keep updating us, I am praying for you.. for your family and your sweet daughter. I don't know why these things happen.....I don't understand the mind of God, I know he loves us though.

Love, prayers, and support.

JennifersHope

I am so sincerely sorry... I wish I had words for you.....I don't talk to that doctor any more that did that research, she is a brilliant doctor though and she was really on to something with having CFers get tested sooner...

I can not imagine what you are feeling, dealing with, and going through.. Honestly I don't think most people can, they can only imagine, guess, or try to block it out of their head.

Your daughter is a lucky little girl to have a mom like you, so brave, so courageous. I pray with all my heart that you will become a case example for every CF center to be more diligent about listening to their patients when they say something is off...

Please keep updating us, I am praying for you.. for your family and your sweet daughter. I don't know why these things happen.....I don't understand the mind of God, I know he loves us though.

Love, prayers, and support.

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />I can not imagine what you are feeling, dealing with, and going through.. Honestly I don't think most people can, they can only imagine, guess, or try to block it out of their head.
<br />
<br />Your daughter is a lucky little girl to have a mom like you, so brave, so courageous. I pray with all my heart that you will become a case example for every CF center to be more diligent about listening to their patients when they say something is off...
<br />
<br />Please keep updating us, I am praying for you.. for your family and your sweet daughter. I don't know why these things happen.....I don't understand the mind of God, I know he loves us though.
<br />
<br />Love, prayers, and support.

lilywing

I don't know what to say but that I am so sorry you are going through this. I have read your posts before, and felt useless to respond. Now I just want to say that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your daughter xo

lilywing

I don't know what to say but that I am so sorry you are going through this. I have read your posts before, and felt useless to respond. Now I just want to say that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your daughter xo

lilywing