Bruising & Muscle Twitching

Debi

For what it's worth, I also get twitching in the hip area sometimes, and my bruises can take forever to heal. Like you, I had one on the back of my leg that was still visible and "knotty" after a year. I am neither vitamin K deficient nor diabetic, so doc has no good explanation. Good question - maybe somewill has figured this out and can fill us in.

Debi

For what it's worth, I also get twitching in the hip area sometimes, and my bruises can take forever to heal. Like you, I had one on the back of my leg that was still visible and "knotty" after a year. I am neither vitamin K deficient nor diabetic, so doc has no good explanation. Good question - maybe somewill has figured this out and can fill us in.

Debi

Debi

Debi

Debi

robert321

sounds to me like your vitamin levels are all out of whack, get blood work done on them and go from there, you're right that the brusing comes from vitamin k and i'm not really sure where the twitching comes from but vitamins can do weird things like that

robert321

sounds to me like your vitamin levels are all out of whack, get blood work done on them and go from there, you're right that the brusing comes from vitamin k and i'm not really sure where the twitching comes from but vitamins can do weird things like that

robert321

robert321

robert321

robert321

mum2kj

Have your iron levels checked maybe, for the bruising.

I was gonna say restless leg syndrome for the twitching but you mentioned it happening on your back so maybe not that.

mum2kj

I was gonna say restless leg syndrome for the twitching but you mentioned it happening on your back so maybe not that.

mum2kj

mum2kj