Careers

Lance2020x

I work in film which is very difficult as a normal film day can be 16 hours, which I can do for a few days, but can quickly make me sick... This is a great fear as this really is my dream, but I'm always trying to live beyond my body.

Currently I'm studying for a computer programming job that I can do at home, on my own time. That way I can pay the bills and focus on my dreams and passions when and how I want.

Lance2020x

I work in film which is very difficult as a normal film day can be 16 hours, which I can do for a few days, but can quickly make me sick... This is a great fear as this really is my dream, but I'm always trying to live beyond my body.

Currently I'm studying for a computer programming job that I can do at home, on my own time. That way I can pay the bills and focus on my dreams and passions when and how I want.

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

Lance2020x

<br />
<br />Currently I'm studying for a computer programming job that I can do at home, on my own time. That way I can pay the bills and focus on my dreams and passions when and how I want.

M

marcijo

I am lucky enough to work from home for a company that I have worked at for 14 years-I do bookeeping for them. It makes me very thankful that I have this job that is very flexible as well-for dr's appts. etc.

M

marcijo

I am lucky enough to work from home for a company that I have worked at for 14 years-I do bookeeping for them. It makes me very thankful that I have this job that is very flexible as well-for dr's appts. etc.

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

crystalina0814

I have my degree in early childhood education, but the teaching full time was too much for me to handle. I now own a photography business that I work according to my schedule and health. I have a few back -up photographers for when I get sick on someone's important day, like a wedding!
You can check out my site if you would like:
www.christinasommers.com

I love it!

crystalina0814

I have my degree in early childhood education, but the teaching full time was too much for me to handle. I now own a photography business that I work according to my schedule and health. I have a few back -up photographers for when I get sick on someone's important day, like a wedding!
www.christinasommers.com

I love it!

crystalina0814

www.christinasommers.com

I love it!

crystalina0814

www.christinasommers.com

I love it!

crystalina0814

<br />You can check out my site if you would like:
<br />www.christinasommers.com
<br />
<br />I love it!

krisgabes

It seems this site has been eerily psychic lately, the past two times I've come on to post it seems someone else has my exact scenario!! Strange!

Anyway, I'm facing some of the same issues. I just graduated with my Masters and obtained my license in Social work. I'm now working at my first full time job in the field. However, it is impossible to avoid working with people or behind a desk in Social work. Not like I would want that anyway, I went into it to help people. My new job is doing home visiting for senior citizens (trying to keep them as independent as possible to avoid nursing home placement). I've gotten sick before in internships due to working environments that were not condusive to my health, but those were internships. Now I'm facing my career choice and I'm getting more discouraged about being able to practice it. I was on the job 3 weeks now and I'm on Iv's again. I'm not positive if it was the home visits or just the weather?

Either way, I'm getting more nervous about being able to keep this job. Any suggestions? Has anyone else faced this?

krisgabes

It seems this site has been eerily psychic lately, the past two times I've come on to post it seems someone else has my exact scenario!! Strange!

Anyway, I'm facing some of the same issues. I just graduated with my Masters and obtained my license in Social work. I'm now working at my first full time job in the field. However, it is impossible to avoid working with people or behind a desk in Social work. Not like I would want that anyway, I went into it to help people. My new job is doing home visiting for senior citizens (trying to keep them as independent as possible to avoid nursing home placement). I've gotten sick before in internships due to working environments that were not condusive to my health, but those were internships. Now I'm facing my career choice and I'm getting more discouraged about being able to practice it. I was on the job 3 weeks now and I'm on Iv's again. I'm not positive if it was the home visits or just the weather?

Either way, I'm getting more nervous about being able to keep this job. Any suggestions? Has anyone else faced this?

krisgabes

krisgabes

krisgabes

<br />
<br />Anyway, I'm facing some of the same issues. I just graduated with my Masters and obtained my license in Social work. I'm now working at my first full time job in the field. However, it is impossible to avoid working with people or behind a desk in Social work. Not like I would want that anyway, I went into it to help people. My new job is doing home visiting for senior citizens (trying to keep them as independent as possible to avoid nursing home placement). I've gotten sick before in internships due to working environments that were not condusive to my health, but those were internships. Now I'm facing my career choice and I'm getting more discouraged about being able to practice it. I was on the job 3 weeks now and I'm on Iv's again. I'm not positive if it was the home visits or just the weather?
<br />
<br />Either way, I'm getting more nervous about being able to keep this job. Any suggestions? Has anyone else faced this?