Careers

maddie256

Yes! Thank You Sue that is perfect-
I love working with children and so far I love education and want to be a teacher, just my college professors are not very forgiving when I am out and made me question if being a teacher is the right thing, let alone what job would be the right thing.

But that is very encouraging to hear that you are a teacher and that the school will work with you.

maddie256

I love working with children and so far I love education and want to be a teacher, just my college professors are not very forgiving when I am out and made me question if being a teacher is the right thing, let alone what job would be the right thing.

But that is very encouraging to hear that you are a teacher and that the school will work with you.

maddie256

maddie256

maddie256

<br />I love working with children and so far I love education and want to be a teacher, just my college professors are not very forgiving when I am out and made me question if being a teacher is the right thing, let alone what job would be the right thing.
<br />
<br />But that is very encouraging to hear that you are a teacher and that the school will work with you.

M

marcijo

Madison-you should check and see if your school has a disbilities program (they should!). I am finishing college online right now (and I am 35!) and I was sent info on the disabilities program because of my CF. It basically will help you if you are sick and have to miss class, turn in work late, etc. You should look into it!

M

marcijo

Madison-you should check and see if your school has a disbilities program (they should!). I am finishing college online right now (and I am 35!) and I was sent info on the disabilities program because of my CF. It basically will help you if you are sick and have to miss class, turn in work late, etc. You should look into it!

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo