CF and Divorce

EnergyGal

Hi Grendal

Life definitely throws us challenges! I am glad that you can now move on and happy that you are taking good care of yourself. Loving yourself to the max is the key.

I cannot add anything more because what everyone else has said was very supportive and informative.

I will say from the perspective that you recently mentioned about living alone and not having someone to care for you-This is what I would do. Take it or leave it on the page.

I would contact your local hospitals (one with Cf if possible) and make a nice sign stating you are looking for a respiratory therapist as a roomate. Ask the respiratory therapy dept to post this for you. you might also post this sign in the physical therapy dept as well. The nursing dept too.

You just never know how many people you can meet and having a smart roomate who can offer you assistance when you need this, will come in just the nick of time.
Start looking around now, be careful with your selection and make sure they do not smoke. I have met many respiratory therapists who smoke. Mention that you have CF and all your requirements, non smoker, no pets or love pets, etc....

Take care of yourself
Risa

EnergyGal

Hi Grendal

Life definitely throws us challenges! I am glad that you can now move on and happy that you are taking good care of yourself. Loving yourself to the max is the key.

I cannot add anything more because what everyone else has said was very supportive and informative.

I will say from the perspective that you recently mentioned about living alone and not having someone to care for you-This is what I would do. Take it or leave it on the page.

I would contact your local hospitals (one with Cf if possible) and make a nice sign stating you are looking for a respiratory therapist as a roomate. Ask the respiratory therapy dept to post this for you. you might also post this sign in the physical therapy dept as well. The nursing dept too.

You just never know how many people you can meet and having a smart roomate who can offer you assistance when you need this, will come in just the nick of time.
Start looking around now, be careful with your selection and make sure they do not smoke. I have met many respiratory therapists who smoke. Mention that you have CF and all your requirements, non smoker, no pets or love pets, etc....

Take care of yourself
Risa

EnergyGal

Hi Grendal

Take care of yourself
Risa

EnergyGal

Hi Grendal

Take care of yourself
Risa

EnergyGal

Hi Grendal

Take care of yourself
Risa