CF booty oil blowouts.

vinnie1973

do what I did about 8 years ago.

Stop eating anything that tastes good like pizza , fries, cheesesteaks, wings , and most importantly always wear black pants.

vinnie1973

do what I did about 8 years ago.

Stop eating anything that tastes good like pizza , fries, cheesesteaks, wings , and most importantly always wear black pants.

JazzysMom

When my hubby & I first were seeing each other, I was constantly running to the bathroom when I had to fart. At that time it wasnt about messing ones just smelly ones. He finally asked why I spend so much time in the bathroom & I told him. He said it cant be that bad & to relax & let loose. OKAY I said.....so I never went into the bathroom again. I bet he is sorry that he said that, but its toooooooo late now! ha ha

JazzysMom

When my hubby & I first were seeing each other, I was constantly running to the bathroom when I had to fart. At that time it wasnt about messing ones just smelly ones. He finally asked why I spend so much time in the bathroom & I told him. He said it cant be that bad & to relax & let loose. OKAY I said.....so I never went into the bathroom again. I bet he is sorry that he said that, but its toooooooo late now! ha ha

mustangmousa

Okay, this brings back BAD memories! I can't believe I'm about to tell this *head bowed in shame* when I was in middle school, one day they were serving spagetti for lunch, can you see where I'm going with this?? Anyway, oil fart was expelled and voila - orange on the back of my WHITE skirt. So I explained to everyone that I must have sat in spagetti sauce. People were pointing and laughing, it was the most humiliating day! It was quite a shock, I didn't get those very often and was definitely not expecting that to happen! Thankfully I don't have the oily fart problem too often, I'm very careful to take my enzymes!!

mustangmousa

Okay, this brings back BAD memories! I can't believe I'm about to tell this *head bowed in shame* when I was in middle school, one day they were serving spagetti for lunch, can you see where I'm going with this?? Anyway, oil fart was expelled and voila - orange on the back of my WHITE skirt. So I explained to everyone that I must have sat in spagetti sauce. People were pointing and laughing, it was the most humiliating day! It was quite a shock, I didn't get those very often and was definitely not expecting that to happen! Thankfully I don't have the oily fart problem too often, I'm very careful to take my enzymes!!