CF Conference in Denver

JennifersHope

I was wondering if you guys know if your CF clinic went to the conference in Denver? Is this a requirement for all CF centers? or do they just go willingly? I know my CF Team, or at least the Doctor and Nurse went. I think it is so great that they all get together to exchange information and learn the latest things.

My nurse emailed me last week to check on me, because when I was in the hospital, I was not where my CF center is, I was at my work.

Anyway, I think for them to take time off of work, to leave their families and stuff is amazing and shows what dedication they really do have for us. I already knew my CF nurse was great but I am just blown away by this.

I can't wait to hear what they have learned while they were there. She said she would pass the information along when they get back.

JennifersHope

I was wondering if you guys know if your CF clinic went to the conference in Denver? Is this a requirement for all CF centers? or do they just go willingly? I know my CF Team, or at least the Doctor and Nurse went. I think it is so great that they all get together to exchange information and learn the latest things.

My nurse emailed me last week to check on me, because when I was in the hospital, I was not where my CF center is, I was at my work.

Anyway, I think for them to take time off of work, to leave their families and stuff is amazing and shows what dedication they really do have for us. I already knew my CF nurse was great but I am just blown away by this.

I can't wait to hear what they have learned while they were there. She said she would pass the information along when they get back.

JennifersHope

JazzysMom

My doctors went along with the social worker & genetic counselor I believe. Jeanne B. (Imogene) from here went also!

JazzysMom

My doctors went along with the social worker & genetic counselor I believe. Jeanne B. (Imogene) from here went also!

JazzysMom

my65roses4me

Most of the CF team I see went to the conference too. I have wondered if its mandatory too. I think its a great thing that they go and learn all they can. I think its so important for Dr's to hear what others say and do as far as treaments go. I am eager to know what they learned this time!!

my65roses4me

Most of the CF team I see went to the conference too. I have wondered if its mandatory too. I think its a great thing that they go and learn all they can. I think its so important for Dr's to hear what others say and do as far as treaments go. I am eager to know what they learned this time!!

my65roses4me

M

Mommafirst

Our CF team took everyone to the conference and left just one doctor and one part time retired CF Nurse around. I think in any area where there is research being done on a regular basis attendence at these kinds of conferences is imperative. I am a college professor and I go to one, sometimes two, a year. It is very motivating to see what others are doing and to learn about the new and exciting research that is coming to fruition. I hope there was a lot in Denver for all the CF teams to learn.

M

Mommafirst

Our CF team took everyone to the conference and left just one doctor and one part time retired CF Nurse around. I think in any area where there is research being done on a regular basis attendence at these kinds of conferences is imperative. I am a college professor and I go to one, sometimes two, a year. It is very motivating to see what others are doing and to learn about the new and exciting research that is coming to fruition. I hope there was a lot in Denver for all the CF teams to learn.

M

Mommafirst