CF Conference in Denver

coltsfan715

My new doc and CF Nurse went as well! I am so excited that they went to the conference. I can't wait to talk about what they learned/heard. I was talking to the CF Nurse through emails and she said that they just got back and they are very excited about what they heard. What it is they heard I do not know though lol.

Take Care guys,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

My new doc and CF Nurse went as well! I am so excited that they went to the conference. I can't wait to talk about what they learned/heard. I was talking to the CF Nurse through emails and she said that they just got back and they are very excited about what they heard. What it is they heard I do not know though lol.

Take Care guys,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

Take Care guys,
Lindsey

JennifersHope

I was disappointed because my nurse told me nothing new to report just that they are working very, very hard on a cure and for new meds to help us...

JennifersHope

I was disappointed because my nurse told me nothing new to report just that they are working very, very hard on a cure and for new meds to help us...

JennifersHope