CF Facts...

lightNlife

CF is an "invisible disease." You can't tell if someone has CF just by looking at them. No everyone with CF is super skinny or pale or "sickly" looking.

lightNlife

CF is an "invisible disease." You can't tell if someone has CF just by looking at them. No everyone with CF is super skinny or pale or "sickly" looking.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

rainbowroar

I think an important fact is life expectancy. Although if we allow it to it can be depressing to think about, however for nonCFers it can really hit the facts home.

rainbowroar

I think an important fact is life expectancy. Although if we allow it to it can be depressing to think about, however for nonCFers it can really hit the facts home.

rainbowroar

rainbowroar

rainbowroar

Juliet

Maybe citing how the life expectancy has changed over the years might be really demonstrate how funding and research towards a cure HAS HELPED.

In the 1950s Children with CF weren't expected to live to make it into grade school. By 2000 the predicted median age of survival was 32. In 2006, the median age of survival continued to rise to 37 years.

Juliet

Maybe citing how the life expectancy has changed over the years might be really demonstrate how funding and research towards a cure HAS HELPED.

In the 1950s Children with CF weren't expected to live to make it into grade school. By 2000 the predicted median age of survival was 32. In 2006, the median age of survival continued to rise to 37 years.

Juliet

Juliet

Juliet

<br />
<br />In the 1950s Children with CF weren't expected to live to make it into grade school. By 2000 the predicted median age of survival was 32. In 2006, the median age of survival continued to rise to 37 years.