CF ISOLATION

angelofshadows

yeah i've only ever talked to people over the internet with CF>
kinda makes a kid feel lonely when you have no one to relate to or vent your feelings to.
i reckon doctors should encourage kids to talk to others over the internet.
the only CF kid i've met was always there when i went for checkups, she recently had a heart/lung transplant.
thats why i come on these forums, to talk to people who have similar problems in life.

angelofshadows

kinda makes a kid feel lonely when you have no one to relate to or vent your feelings to.
the only CF kid i've met was always there when i went for checkups, she recently had a heart/lung transplant.
thats why i come on these forums, to talk to people who have similar problems in life.

angelofshadows

angelofshadows

angelofshadows