Cheyenne is back in

debs2girls

So far we only know its not pnuemonia this time. She is anemic. If she will ever eat (didnt think I would ever say that pertaining to Chey)they are going to start the three day glucose testing thing. The doctor thinks she may have CFRD. We discussed placing a port, any thoughts?
Take care all,

debs2girls

So far we only know its not pnuemonia this time. She is anemic. If she will ever eat (didnt think I would ever say that pertaining to Chey)they are going to start the three day glucose testing thing. The doctor thinks she may have CFRD. We discussed placing a port, any thoughts?
Take care all,

debs2girls

Take care all,

debs2girls

Take care all,

debs2girls

<br />Take care all,

JazzysMom

OH MAN!

I have no thoughts on the port since I am still torn on it for myself, but I have tons of HUGS for you!!!

JazzysMom

OH MAN!

I have no thoughts on the port since I am still torn on it for myself, but I have tons of HUGS for you!!!

JazzysMom

OH MAN!

JazzysMom

OH MAN!

JazzysMom

OH MAN!
<br />
<br />
<br />I have no thoughts on the port since I am still torn on it for myself, but I have tons of HUGS for you!!!

JORDYSMOM

Oh Debbie, I'm sorry Cheyenne is back in. I don't have any port advice either, but I'm praying for you guys. Keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Oh Debbie, I'm sorry Cheyenne is back in. I don't have any port advice either, but I'm praying for you guys. Keep us posted.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

MOME2RT

Sorry to hear that Cheyenne had to go back in. Wishing her a quick recovery & that its not CFRD.

About ports, Reece got his placed in 05 when he was 3 yrs old & we LOVE it. Its such an easy access & the nurses love it too. No problems thus far.

Take care!

MOME2RT

Sorry to hear that Cheyenne had to go back in. Wishing her a quick recovery & that its not CFRD.

About ports, Reece got his placed in 05 when he was 3 yrs old & we LOVE it. Its such an easy access & the nurses love it too. No problems thus far.

Take care!

MOME2RT

Take care!

MOME2RT

Take care!

MOME2RT

<br />
<br />About ports, Reece got his placed in 05 when he was 3 yrs old & we LOVE it. Its such an easy access & the nurses love it too. No problems thus far.
<br />
<br />Take care!