CHUCK E CHEESE

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
On a side note -- how 'bout those disgusting CAR carts they have at the grocery store. Last weekend, I went to the older grocery store instead of the one we usually go to and DS insisted on riding in one of those. And wouldn't you know the sani-wipes they usually have by the carts was empty. Not that it would've helped -- with the visibile dirt/grime all over those things I doubt a gallon of bleach and my power washer would've taken care of it. Bleah!

So I chose the least filthy of the cars and then scrubbed his hands down with antibacterial gel when we got out of there.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
On a side note -- how 'bout those disgusting CAR carts they have at the grocery store. Last weekend, I went to the older grocery store instead of the one we usually go to and DS insisted on riding in one of those. And wouldn't you know the sani-wipes they usually have by the carts was empty. Not that it would've helped -- with the visibile dirt/grime all over those things I doubt a gallon of bleach and my power washer would've taken care of it. Bleah!

So I chose the least filthy of the cars and then scrubbed his hands down with antibacterial gel when we got out of there.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

blkmsmommy

my little girl isalmost 3 and ive been taken her since she was 1 and she loves it. ours has no ball pit. let him go dont let his cf controll his life.

kayla 21wo/cf-daughter 2 w/cf-son 1 wo/cf

blkmsmommy

my little girl isalmost 3 and ive been taken her since she was 1 and she loves it. ours has no ball pit. let him go dont let his cf controll his life.

blkmsmommy

blkmsmommy

blkmsmommy

blkmsmommy

Mooniesatx

Wow...I use to wonder about all the time..I've learned through the years that CFers' just want to be "Normal" and I've learned to say YES to places like Chuckie Cheese..There are GERMS everywhere..We can keep them in a bubble, even though most of us moms would like too..We all only live once and their lives are shorter then most..

Mooniesatx

Wow...I use to wonder about all the time..I've learned through the years that CFers' just want to be "Normal" and I've learned to say YES to places like Chuckie Cheese..There are GERMS everywhere..We can keep them in a bubble, even though most of us moms would like too..We all only live once and their lives are shorter then most..

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

Mooniesatx

U

usedtobeinca

We took Thomas at 10mo - no 'hands on' play due to his age but he sure loved the animatronics! When he's old enough to actually play there - I don't know that we'll go. Bridge yet to be crossed for us.

U

usedtobeinca

We took Thomas at 10mo - no 'hands on' play due to his age but he sure loved the animatronics! When he's old enough to actually play there - I don't know that we'll go. Bridge yet to be crossed for us.

U

usedtobeinca

U

usedtobeinca