Ciprofloxacin

stanntn

I have taken Cipiro and levaquin for ten years now. If Cipiro gives you problems ask to switch. I have the same problem you do. I have to take it on an empty stomach so I don't throw up. It makes me feel bad for fifteen min. or so but it's better than throwing up whatever you try to eat with it. I take aciphex too.
My best friend is a Pharmacist and he said that Milk doesn't bother all antibiotics but if you run a fever that milk will bother your stomach.
Also, if your taking anti. stay out of the sun.

stanntn

I have taken Cipiro and levaquin for ten years now. If Cipiro gives you problems ask to switch. I have the same problem you do. I have to take it on an empty stomach so I don't throw up. It makes me feel bad for fifteen min. or so but it's better than throwing up whatever you try to eat with it. I take aciphex too.
My best friend is a Pharmacist and he said that Milk doesn't bother all antibiotics but if you run a fever that milk will bother your stomach.

stanntn

stanntn

stanntn

<br />My best friend is a Pharmacist and he said that Milk doesn't bother all antibiotics but if you run a fever that milk will bother your stomach.
<br />Also, if your taking anti. stay out of the sun.

M

MCGrad2006

Yea i cant do Cipro either...makes me feel VERY sick and dizzy and nauseous and usually vomitting. ICK. I have tried it a few times too, trying to give it another chance, but I still dont tolerate it.

M

MCGrad2006

Yea i cant do Cipro either...makes me feel VERY sick and dizzy and nauseous and usually vomitting. ICK. I have tried it a few times too, trying to give it another chance, but I still dont tolerate it.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

bigstar

Im sorry to hear about all these problems...To me its a wonderfull drug...I love it because it can make me soooooooooooooooo much better almost pseudo FREE even when i am a single step away from ivs...

bigstar

Im sorry to hear about all these problems...To me its a wonderfull drug...I love it because it can make me soooooooooooooooo much better almost pseudo FREE even when i am a single step away from ivs...

bigstar

bigstar

bigstar