claimed cure found for cystic fibrosis

ihatecf

The "doctor" or "scientist" works for an American drug company. He stated the information in Arabic. He said they are trying to make the solution in powder form. It was brief. It doesnt differ much from the articles we read on the internet. He was surely speaking of something not in the near future ( 5 years). Im sorry I couldnt write his exact words but i'll try to find an article about this in the media.

Regards

ihatecf

The "doctor" or "scientist" works for an American drug company. He stated the information in Arabic. He said they are trying to make the solution in powder form. It was brief. It doesnt differ much from the articles we read on the internet. He was surely speaking of something not in the near future ( 5 years). Im sorry I couldnt write his exact words but i'll try to find an article about this in the media.

Regards

ihatecf

Regards

ihatecf

Regards

ihatecf

Regards

lilMeggies

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>BlueTurtle</b></i>

Enough with the cynicism. I don't come to this board to be "brought down".</end quote></div>

Some of us do have a very sarcastic nature, keep in mind you can't hear tone. If something brings you down, just don't read it. Everyone comes here for a different reason and nobody should have to sensor themselves.

lilMeggies

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>BlueTurtle</b></i>

Enough with the cynicism. I don't come to this board to be "brought down".</end quote></div>

Some of us do have a very sarcastic nature, keep in mind you can't hear tone. If something brings you down, just don't read it. Everyone comes here for a different reason and nobody should have to sensor themselves.

lilMeggies

lilMeggies

Enough with the cynicism. I don't come to this board to be "brought down".</end quote>

lilMeggies

Enough with the cynicism. I don't come to this board to be "brought down".</end quote>

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I do seem to recall a couple powdered antibiotics -- tobi and another coming down the pipe. Wasn't the other one the bronchotoil (sp) study?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I do seem to recall a couple powdered antibiotics -- tobi and another coming down the pipe. Wasn't the other one the bronchotoil (sp) study?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

jodijp

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Ratatosk</b></i>

I do seem to recall a couple powdered antibiotics -- tobi and another coming down the pipe. Wasn't the other one the bronchotoil (sp) study?</end quote></div>

I've heard of the powdered Tobi as well in a quick 2-3 min delivery system.

And as far as the OP story, I've been goggling every possible combo of words I could, nothing. If this were a significant, valid story, wouldn't you think the CFF would be all over it? Not to mention english speaking media.

I don't doubt what you heard ihatecf - nothing against you - it's the lebanese scientist I question.

jodijp

I do seem to recall a couple powdered antibiotics -- tobi and another coming down the pipe. Wasn't the other one the bronchotoil (sp) study?</end quote></div>

And as far as the OP story, I've been goggling every possible combo of words I could, nothing. If this were a significant, valid story, wouldn't you think the CFF would be all over it? Not to mention english speaking media.

I don't doubt what you heard ihatecf - nothing against you - it's the lebanese scientist I question.

jodijp

jodijp

I do seem to recall a couple powdered antibiotics -- tobi and another coming down the pipe. Wasn't the other one the bronchotoil (sp) study?</end quote>

jodijp

I do seem to recall a couple powdered antibiotics -- tobi and another coming down the pipe. Wasn't the other one the bronchotoil (sp) study?</end quote>