Cleaning out nebulizer cups

J

john73

Hi, I was told by my doctor to wash with dish soap after every treatment and to boil the nebulizers every 3 day, I am sure if you do this those nasty germs will not have a chance. Also replace your neb every 6 months or sooner.
Bye John73 w/cf for 55 years now.

J

john73

Hi, I was told by my doctor to wash with dish soap after every treatment and to boil the nebulizers every 3 day, I am sure if you do this those nasty germs will not have a chance. Also replace your neb every 6 months or sooner.

J

john73

J

john73

J

john73

<br />Bye John73 w/cf for 55 years now.