Cleaning out nebulizer cups

musclemania70

The CFF says to do a lot of things that 'informed patients' don't always follow, right??

Even though they 'recommend' a certain treatment/procedure, doesn't mean its always the one that is most effective or beneficial.

I thought that's why we share ideas and treatments here to see what works the best for each of us.

musclemania70

The CFF says to do a lot of things that 'informed patients' don't always follow, right??

Even though they 'recommend' a certain treatment/procedure, doesn't mean its always the one that is most effective or beneficial.

I thought that's why we share ideas and treatments here to see what works the best for each of us.

musclemania70

musclemania70

musclemania70

<br />
<br />Even though they 'recommend' a certain treatment/procedure, doesn't mean its always the one that is most effective or beneficial.
<br />
<br />I thought that's why we share ideas and treatments here to see what works the best for each of us.

saveferris2009

nope, i pretty much do everything they say plus more.

who wants to re-infect themselves with bacteria from un sanitized nebs? bleh. makes doing the whole med routine useless because you are harming your lungs from not sanitizing.

saveferris2009

who wants to re-infect themselves with bacteria from un sanitized nebs? bleh. makes doing the whole med routine useless because you are harming your lungs from not sanitizing.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />who wants to re-infect themselves with bacteria from un sanitized nebs? bleh. makes doing the whole med routine useless because you are harming your lungs from not sanitizing.
<br />
<br />

gretzky711

Saveferris-

How did you get an eflow? I only got to use it for a clinical trial because they have to specially design the membrane for it for every drug. Did you get it before they pulled it off the market due to a death? I think they said it's approved for Tobi use, but not others the last time I asked. That was around January, so maybe it has changed. The eflow is amazing compared to the the big beast nebulizer I have.

gretzky711

Saveferris-

How did you get an eflow? I only got to use it for a clinical trial because they have to specially design the membrane for it for every drug. Did you get it before they pulled it off the market due to a death? I think they said it's approved for Tobi use, but not others the last time I asked. That was around January, so maybe it has changed. The eflow is amazing compared to the the big beast nebulizer I have.

gretzky711

Saveferris-

gretzky711

Saveferris-

gretzky711

Saveferris-
<br />
<br />How did you get an eflow? I only got to use it for a clinical trial because they have to specially design the membrane for it for every drug. Did you get it before they pulled it off the market due to a death? I think they said it's approved for Tobi use, but not others the last time I asked. That was around January, so maybe it has changed. The eflow is amazing compared to the the big beast nebulizer I have.

saveferris2009

The eFlow was NEVER pulled off the market due to death.

you may be referring to the fact that some people were using pre-mixed colistin in the eFlow.... the pre-mixed colistin was pulled off the market, not the eFlow!

i know a ton of people who have them. you go to the eFlow section of my blog to learn more about how to get one (i'm too lazy to type it all here).

saveferris2009

you may be referring to the fact that some people were using pre-mixed colistin in the eFlow.... the pre-mixed colistin was pulled off the market, not the eFlow!

i know a ton of people who have them. you go to the eFlow section of my blog to learn more about how to get one (i'm too lazy to type it all here).

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />you may be referring to the fact that some people were using pre-mixed colistin in the eFlow.... the pre-mixed colistin was pulled off the market, not the eFlow!
<br />
<br />i know a ton of people who have them. you go to the eFlow section of my blog to learn more about how to get one (i'm too lazy to type it all here).
<br />
<br />