Colistin Alert

julie

Geez, this is some scarry S**t. Wooh, I always thought mixing it was such a pain, but now I'm grateful that I did. Thanks for the info...

julie

Geez, this is some scarry S**t. Wooh, I always thought mixing it was such a pain, but now I'm grateful that I did. Thanks for the info...

julie

julie

julie

julie

jfarel

Holy Crap! thanks for posting this. I take the pre-mixed stuff. I talked to my pharmacy today and they never mentioned. this leaves me in a quandry since I'm coming down with something and I'm not sure what else to take.

jfarel

Holy Crap! thanks for posting this. I take the pre-mixed stuff. I talked to my pharmacy today and they never mentioned. this leaves me in a quandry since I'm coming down with something and I'm not sure what else to take.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel