Colistin Alert

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Lilith</b></i>

Damn, I'm glad I mix my own. I'm also glad that I don't have the eFlow yet, if this is the stuff that comes with it. I'll stick to my ProNeb for a while yet, thank you very much! Whew!</end quote></div>

this isn't the stuff that comes with it.

you get get pre-mixed or non-premixed stuff.

this has nothing to do with the eFlow

NoExcuses

Damn, I'm glad I mix my own. I'm also glad that I don't have the eFlow yet, if this is the stuff that comes with it. I'll stick to my ProNeb for a while yet, thank you very much! Whew!</end quote></div>

NoExcuses

Damn, I'm glad I mix my own. I'm also glad that I don't have the eFlow yet, if this is the stuff that comes with it. I'll stick to my ProNeb for a while yet, thank you very much! Whew!</end quote>

NoExcuses

Damn, I'm glad I mix my own. I'm also glad that I don't have the eFlow yet, if this is the stuff that comes with it. I'll stick to my ProNeb for a while yet, thank you very much! Whew!</end quote>

Jem

The best thing to do is hold off treatment tonight and call your cf doctor & colistin premixed supplier tomorrow morning to get the real deal. I hope it is a false alarm but better to play it safe.

Jem

The best thing to do is hold off treatment tonight and call your cf doctor & colistin premixed supplier tomorrow morning to get the real deal. I hope it is a false alarm but better to play it safe.

Jem

Jem