Colistin Alert

lightNlife

I can't find any information about this other than in this forum. Would someone please provide a link to the documents mentioned?

Thanks

lightNlife

I can't find any information about this other than in this forum. Would someone please provide a link to the documents mentioned?

Thanks

lightNlife

Thanks

lightNlife

Thanks

MOME2RT

Thanks for posting, I just got a call from Reeces' dotor about this! SCARY is right! We are going to start TOBI today until the mix it yourself colisitn comes in next month! Plus she thinks he may not be responding to the colistin after all. Since he has symptoms again as he did last month with a hospital stay.

She said see how he does on the TOBI. If not we may try HTS or Zithromax 3x a week.

MOME2RT

Thanks for posting, I just got a call from Reeces' dotor about this! SCARY is right! We are going to start TOBI today until the mix it yourself colisitn comes in next month! Plus she thinks he may not be responding to the colistin after all. Since he has symptoms again as he did last month with a hospital stay.

She said see how he does on the TOBI. If not we may try HTS or Zithromax 3x a week.

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

dramamama

I just called my pharmacy and they said it is a HUGE problem. The longer colistin is mixed, because it has certain protein??, it becomes toxic very quickly...within a few days.

He said they had a meeting on it this morning.

That is all I know.

dramamama

I just called my pharmacy and they said it is a HUGE problem. The longer colistin is mixed, because it has certain protein??, it becomes toxic very quickly...within a few days.

That is all I know.

dramamama

That is all I know.

dramamama

That is all I know.

dramamama

That is all I know.

dramamama

That is all I know.