College and CF?

laulau555

I just started my freshmen year in college as well. I am taking 5 classes. I have two monday wednesday friday and three tuesday and thursday. I haven't really gotten into the swing of things yet so it hasn't been overwhelming, but I have so much free time in between to do work so it really isn't so bad. My earliest class is 9:30 so i can do my treatments before. Also, in regards to appointments, I talked to my professors and told them how some days I may miss a class and they were understanding, if you have a good reason they will excuse it!

laulau555

I just started my freshmen year in college as well. I am taking 5 classes. I have two monday wednesday friday and three tuesday and thursday. I haven't really gotten into the swing of things yet so it hasn't been overwhelming, but I have so much free time in between to do work so it really isn't so bad. My earliest class is 9:30 so i can do my treatments before. Also, in regards to appointments, I talked to my professors and told them how some days I may miss a class and they were understanding, if you have a good reason they will excuse it!

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555