Confusion about sweat test vs. Ambry panel

cherishthree

Hello,
Sorry for the time wait in response. The higher numbers are from a cf center and the lower are from a non cf hospital. The Doctor said after they found their mutations that sometimes they can be higher when sick. So I guess between that and the non cf center that is why there was such a change? Sorry if I confused you more!! kathy

cherishthree

Hello,
Sorry for the time wait in response. The higher numbers are from a cf center and the lower are from a non cf hospital. The Doctor said after they found their mutations that sometimes they can be higher when sick. So I guess between that and the non cf center that is why there was such a change? Sorry if I confused you more!! kathy

cherishthree

Hello,

cherishthree

Hello,

cherishthree

Hello,

cherishthree

Hello,