constipation

BrittaniJo2190

so this started about three days ago, i have the worst stomach pain ever.. its almost like contractions! it feels like i really have to use the restroom but when i go nothing happens..! ive tried a supasatorie, an enema, lactalose, and prune juice! i have an appetite still and i dont have any nausea! the pain is so bad that last night i just couldnt take it anymore so i went to the er.. they did an xray and a ct, the doctor says im very constipated.. im thinking oh good there gonna help me, wrong! all they did was keep me for 10 hours, the whole time all they gave me were pain meds and an enema! it didnt do any good.. but still they sent me home with nothing.. didnt even give me any direction in what i should do! so here i am still constipated scared and in alot of pain!

has this ever happened to any of you.. if so what can i do to relieve it!!

thanks

BrittaniJo2190

so this started about three days ago, i have the worst stomach pain ever.. its almost like contractions! it feels like i really have to use the restroom but when i go nothing happens..! ive tried a supasatorie, an enema, lactalose, and prune juice! i have an appetite still and i dont have any nausea! the pain is so bad that last night i just couldnt take it anymore so i went to the er.. they did an xray and a ct, the doctor says im very constipated.. im thinking oh good there gonna help me, wrong! all they did was keep me for 10 hours, the whole time all they gave me were pain meds and an enema! it didnt do any good.. but still they sent me home with nothing.. didnt even give me any direction in what i should do! so here i am still constipated scared and in alot of pain!

thanks

BrittaniJo2190

thanks

BrittaniJo2190

thanks

BrittaniJo2190

<br />
<br />has this ever happened to any of you.. if so what can i do to relieve it!!
<br />
<br />thanks

Ricky123

hi unfortunatly yes and to the point of where i could not sleep and being sick.What you need is to ring up the hospital again and get you interned they are shortchanging and putting you under considerable distress by sending you home(in my opinion shocking behaviour by so called medical experts).What ideally they need to do is get you on something called clean prep which is used to completly empty the intestines of all contents and ideally be giving you this in abundance(and drink loads while your on it).Whatever you do do not leave this as it will be get worser good luck

Ricky123

hi unfortunatly yes and to the point of where i could not sleep and being sick.What you need is to ring up the hospital again and get you interned they are shortchanging and putting you under considerable distress by sending you home(in my opinion shocking behaviour by so called medical experts).What ideally they need to do is get you on something called clean prep which is used to completly empty the intestines of all contents and ideally be giving you this in abundance(and drink loads while your on it).Whatever you do do not leave this as it will be get worser good luck

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123

ChevyZ71

Go to long john silver and eat all the greasy food you can.

But really do a lot of running or walking if you can and drink a lot of water. If the doctor prescribes miralax or any other kind of laxative make sure you drink a lot of water or it will do no good.

ChevyZ71

But really do a lot of running or walking if you can and drink a lot of water. If the doctor prescribes miralax or any other kind of laxative make sure you drink a lot of water or it will do no good.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />But really do a lot of running or walking if you can and drink a lot of water. If the doctor prescribes miralax or any other kind of laxative make sure you drink a lot of water or it will do no good.

RonnieSharpe

One thing that always make me go when I'm backed up is 2 teaspoons of Sea Salt in 32 FL OZ of slightly warm water. You need to drink it as fast as possible and just let it get in there and work it's magic. It's not the best tasting thing in the world but it usually does the trick.

Hope this helps!

Roonie

RonnieSharpe

One thing that always make me go when I'm backed up is 2 teaspoons of Sea Salt in 32 FL OZ of slightly warm water. You need to drink it as fast as possible and just let it get in there and work it's magic. It's not the best tasting thing in the world but it usually does the trick.

Hope this helps!

Roonie

RonnieSharpe

Hope this helps!

Roonie

RonnieSharpe

Hope this helps!

Roonie

RonnieSharpe

<br />
<br />Hope this helps!
<br />
<br />Roonie