400 I.U. of vitimin E daily
Pulmozyme once daily
Albuterol treatments- twice daily
Hypertonic Saline - 2 times a day
Pulmicort- 2 times a day
Hillrom vest 3 times daily- 20 minutes each
Nasal washes- twice daily
Ocean nose spray
Night feedings thru G-tube- right now on 4 cans of pediasure thru the night and he drinks 3 during the day- will ask for higher calorie formula at next doctor visit
We do his port flush monthly at home

As needed- Racepinephrine & Oraphred

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

My son takes:

Prevacid 15 mg
ADEK- 1 a day
Zithromax- 1 tsp mon, wed, fri
Lactulose- 2 tsp twice daily
Miralax- 17 mg- once daily
1 creon 20 and 2 creon 5's with meals & snacks
Vitamin C
Pulmozyme once daily
Pulmicort- 2 times a day
Ocean nose spray
Night feedings thru G-tube- right now on 4 cans of pediasure thru the night and he drinks 3 during the day- will ask for higher calorie formula at next doctor visit

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

My son takes:

Prevacid 15 mg
ADEK- 1 a day
Vitamin C
Pulmozyme once daily
Pulmicort- 2 times a day
Ocean nose spray

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

My son takes:

Prevacid 15 mg
ADEK- 1 a day
Vitamin C
Pulmozyme once daily
Pulmicort- 2 times a day
Ocean nose spray

Fourkidsmom

Finnsmommy

I'm noticing that nearly everyone has listed pulmozyme as one of their meds. My son is 3 and this has never been presented to us as an option. Could you all share some more about it? I don't trust my current clinic--had to fight like hell to get the vest, so I would think the same would be true about pulmozyme if it's needed.

Finnsmommy

I'm noticing that nearly everyone has listed pulmozyme as one of their meds. My son is 3 and this has never been presented to us as an option. Could you all share some more about it? I don't trust my current clinic--had to fight like hell to get the vest, so I would think the same would be true about pulmozyme if it's needed.

Finnsmommy

Finnsmommy

Finnsmommy

Finnsmommy

Alyssa

Pulmozyme thins the mucus in the lungs, making it way easier to cough up. It is expensive -- about $1700 per month - some insurance companies give patients a little bit of a hassle sometimes, but by and large it seems to be the standard of care for many with CF and productive cough.

Alyssa

Pulmozyme thins the mucus in the lungs, making it way easier to cough up. It is expensive -- about $1700 per month - some insurance companies give patients a little bit of a hassle sometimes, but by and large it seems to be the standard of care for many with CF and productive cough.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

I guess I forgot to list what my kids are on:

Daughter:
Pulmozyme
7% Hypertonic Saline
Proventil
Flovent
The Vest

Son:
Flonase

Just started yesterday:
Pulmozyme