Daycare

julie

There are always non-traditional was to resolve something like this... such as legal separation and filing for assistance to pay for daycare so you can work (whoever earns the least $$ has "custody" of the kids). These are options that a lot of people are considering now, because there is no help for the middle income families, the working poor.

julie

There are always non-traditional was to resolve something like this... such as legal separation and filing for assistance to pay for daycare so you can work (whoever earns the least $$ has "custody" of the kids). These are options that a lot of people are considering now, because there is no help for the middle income families, the working poor.

julie

julie

julie

MargaritaChic

My husband stays home with our daughter while I work days. My mom takes her one day a week to give my husband a break. My husband works part-time evenings after I get home from work.

Our daughter is 2 months old, so this is a new schedule for us. We want to do everything possible to keep her out of daycare.

MargaritaChic

My husband stays home with our daughter while I work days. My mom takes her one day a week to give my husband a break. My husband works part-time evenings after I get home from work.

Our daughter is 2 months old, so this is a new schedule for us. We want to do everything possible to keep her out of daycare.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

ashton2005

I feel strongly that he needs to be in daycare part time and finincially i can do that... but full time is a huge problem... i can make it work but now that we are going to have to pay for his medical bills due to making to much for medicaid its going to get really tricky.. he is flourishing in daycare so i wont take him out full time but the way it looks now he wills tay there full time as his grandparents live in Illinois retired and have no intuition to live here at all

ashton2005

I feel strongly that he needs to be in daycare part time and finincially i can do that... but full time is a huge problem... i can make it work but now that we are going to have to pay for his medical bills due to making to much for medicaid its going to get really tricky.. he is flourishing in daycare so i wont take him out full time but the way it looks now he wills tay there full time as his grandparents live in Illinois retired and have no intuition to live here at all

ashton2005

ashton2005

ashton2005

B

brewz2

After my daughter's diagnosis at two, we made a conscious decision for me to stay home...while it was very hard for me at first, b/c I had been working since I was 15, I'm glad i made the choice. She was constantly coming home with colds, and we just couldn't get on top of her health. She's six now, and goes to school and seems to stay remarkably healthy (knock on wood), but we have a two year old also, and I continue to stay home with him. Once he goes to school, I'm sure I'll be back to work.

Tracey, mom to Sydney, 6 and Seth 2 - both w/cf, df508

B

brewz2

After my daughter's diagnosis at two, we made a conscious decision for me to stay home...while it was very hard for me at first, b/c I had been working since I was 15, I'm glad i made the choice. She was constantly coming home with colds, and we just couldn't get on top of her health. She's six now, and goes to school and seems to stay remarkably healthy (knock on wood), but we have a two year old also, and I continue to stay home with him. Once he goes to school, I'm sure I'll be back to work.

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2