Daycare

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Jaynababy,

My daughter started nursery school when she was 3 1/2. The teachers give her her enzymes. All other meds we do at home. She only goes 3 times a week for 3 hours at a time, though. Maggie loves interacting with the other children. I brought in some info about CF for the teachers as well as brought in antibacterial soap, wipes, and Purell. I just make sure Maggie has unlimited access to water and in the warm months, we sunscreen her and avoid her getting overheated. They are really good with her. Next fall is kindergarten, which I'll soon have to figure out as well.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Jaynababy,

My daughter started nursery school when she was 3 1/2. The teachers give her her enzymes. All other meds we do at home. She only goes 3 times a week for 3 hours at a time, though. Maggie loves interacting with the other children. I brought in some info about CF for the teachers as well as brought in antibacterial soap, wipes, and Purell. I just make sure Maggie has unlimited access to water and in the warm months, we sunscreen her and avoid her getting overheated. They are really good with her. Next fall is kindergarten, which I'll soon have to figure out as well.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Jaynababy,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Jaynababy,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Jaynababy,