Denufosol: Anyone currently taking?

NoExcuses

i heard this from the company that manufactures the drug. i was going to be in the clinical trial and the mechanism of action and variation in efficacy was all explained to me.

NoExcuses

i heard this from the company that manufactures the drug. i was going to be in the clinical trial and the mechanism of action and variation in efficacy was all explained to me.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

mdej

My daughter is on the drug now (just started the open label portion). My other daughter starts the drug in a few weeks, though she might be on the drug now. She doesn't seem to have it as bad, but she did have a dry persistent cough that has gone away since starting the trial (makes us suspect drug and not placebo).

I'd be interested in hearing others experience with the drug. Anyone?

mdej

My daughter is on the drug now (just started the open label portion). My other daughter starts the drug in a few weeks, though she might be on the drug now. She doesn't seem to have it as bad, but she did have a dry persistent cough that has gone away since starting the trial (makes us suspect drug and not placebo).

mdej

mdej

mdej

hlgconk

Hi! My 8 year old daughter just finished the year long trial. We found it to be a lot of work. There was no signifcant change in levels. She was not compensated!! How did you get pd $800?