diabetes

mom2lillian

just concentrate on plenty of protein and fat to balance out the carbs, take a walk after dinner if you are having trouble with evning or first monring readings being high. I managed mine thorugh diet and I bet you can too!

mom2lillian

just concentrate on plenty of protein and fat to balance out the carbs, take a walk after dinner if you are having trouble with evning or first monring readings being high. I managed mine thorugh diet and I bet you can too!

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian