Divorce

M

Mommafirst

Julie -- I am sooo very sorry and sad to hear this. You are an amazing person who has made incredible contributions to the CF world. Our paths have only passed on the fringe but I have witnessed your unending kindness and dedication to helping others.

I can only imagine the intense sense of betrayal you are feeling now. I hope that as time moves on you will be able to heal.

Hang in there!!!!

M

Mommafirst

Julie -- I am sooo very sorry and sad to hear this. You are an amazing person who has made incredible contributions to the CF world. Our paths have only passed on the fringe but I have witnessed your unending kindness and dedication to helping others.

I can only imagine the intense sense of betrayal you are feeling now. I hope that as time moves on you will be able to heal.

Hang in there!!!!

M

Mommafirst

Hang in there!!!!

M

Mommafirst

Hang in there!!!!

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />I can only imagine the intense sense of betrayal you are feeling now. I hope that as time moves on you will be able to heal.
<br />
<br />Hang in there!!!!

T

Terry

"I'd like to continue doing it, I LIKE working on these disability cases and helping others. But I'm not sure how people would feel working with the "former now divorcee wife" of a CFer."

Hi Julie,

I'm sorry you are going through this, I have also experienced almost the exact same situation, except my daughter's father did not have CF. Nothing like finding out from another woman you are divorced...ugh.

Anyway, I hope I am not out of line by saying this, but I don't believe people will hold you accountable for your husband's errors. Most people with CF don't want themselves defined only by their disease, in the same token it would not be fair to define people who care for CFer's by their partner's diseases.

What I mean to say is that CF doesn't put your husband on a pedestal, and not staying with a cheater (who just so happens to have CF) doesn't lower you. If anyone were to say you shouldn't stay active due to this, than that would be kind of like saying we shouldn't ask someone who is not directly affected by CF for donations for Great Strides, etc.

Cheating is such a dangerous game. I hate it. It is not fair (or very manly in my opinion) to not have the nerve to say you want out and risk infecting innocent people with some pretty ugly diseases.

{{{Hugs}}}

Things will be rough, but you have shown incredible strength and character on this board...you will be okay in time.

Take care,
Terry

T

Terry

"I'd like to continue doing it, I LIKE working on these disability cases and helping others. But I'm not sure how people would feel working with the "former now divorcee wife" of a CFer."

Hi Julie,

I'm sorry you are going through this, I have also experienced almost the exact same situation, except my daughter's father did not have CF. Nothing like finding out from another woman you are divorced...ugh.

Anyway, I hope I am not out of line by saying this, but I don't believe people will hold you accountable for your husband's errors. Most people with CF don't want themselves defined only by their disease, in the same token it would not be fair to define people who care for CFer's by their partner's diseases.

What I mean to say is that CF doesn't put your husband on a pedestal, and not staying with a cheater (who just so happens to have CF) doesn't lower you. If anyone were to say you shouldn't stay active due to this, than that would be kind of like saying we shouldn't ask someone who is not directly affected by CF for donations for Great Strides, etc.

Cheating is such a dangerous game. I hate it. It is not fair (or very manly in my opinion) to not have the nerve to say you want out and risk infecting innocent people with some pretty ugly diseases.

{{{Hugs}}}

Things will be rough, but you have shown incredible strength and character on this board...you will be okay in time.

Take care,
Terry

T

Terry

Hi Julie,

{{{Hugs}}}

Take care,
Terry

T

Terry

Hi Julie,

{{{Hugs}}}

Take care,
Terry

T

Terry

<br />
<br />Hi Julie,
<br />
<br />I'm sorry you are going through this, I have also experienced almost the exact same situation, except my daughter's father did not have CF. Nothing like finding out from another woman you are divorced...ugh.
<br />
<br />Anyway, I hope I am not out of line by saying this, but I don't believe people will hold you accountable for your husband's errors. Most people with CF don't want themselves defined only by their disease, in the same token it would not be fair to define people who care for CFer's by their partner's diseases.
<br />
<br />What I mean to say is that CF doesn't put your husband on a pedestal, and not staying with a cheater (who just so happens to have CF) doesn't lower you. If anyone were to say you shouldn't stay active due to this, than that would be kind of like saying we shouldn't ask someone who is not directly affected by CF for donations for Great Strides, etc.
<br />
<br />Cheating is such a dangerous game. I hate it. It is not fair (or very manly in my opinion) to not have the nerve to say you want out and risk infecting innocent people with some pretty ugly diseases.
<br />
<br />{{{Hugs}}}
<br />
<br />Things will be rough, but you have shown incredible strength and character on this board...you will be okay in time.
<br />
<br />Take care,
<br />Terry
<br />

julie

Thank you everyone for the support, I really appreciate it. and thank you for continuing to welcome me here, that means so much to me. I will continue with DAFCF, it is really my passion!

julie

Thank you everyone for the support, I really appreciate it. and thank you for continuing to welcome me here, that means so much to me. I will continue with DAFCF, it is really my passion!

julie

julie

julie

<br />