Divorce

PedsNP2007

Julie,
I am so very sorry that this is happening to you and your children. I don't have first hand experience with this, but am the child of a father who has done this to my mom and I was the one who found out my father's affairs.

You will ALWAYS be welcome here. You are the mom of 3 children whose father has CF. You have provided so much support to us all and the only natural thing is for us to provide support and friendship back to you as you deserve.

You can always private message me if you would like someone to talk to.

*HUGS*
Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Julie,
I am so very sorry that this is happening to you and your children. I don't have first hand experience with this, but am the child of a father who has done this to my mom and I was the one who found out my father's affairs.

You will ALWAYS be welcome here. You are the mom of 3 children whose father has CF. You have provided so much support to us all and the only natural thing is for us to provide support and friendship back to you as you deserve.

*HUGS*
Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Julie,

*HUGS*
Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Julie,

*HUGS*
Jenn
30 yo cf

PedsNP2007

Julie,
<br />I am so very sorry that this is happening to you and your children. I don't have first hand experience with this, but am the child of a father who has done this to my mom and I was the one who found out my father's affairs.
<br />
<br />You will ALWAYS be welcome here. You are the mom of 3 children whose father has CF. You have provided so much support to us all and the only natural thing is for us to provide support and friendship back to you as you deserve.
<br />
<br />You can always private message me if you would like someone to talk to.
<br />
<br />*HUGS*
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo cf

Kristen

I am so very sorry you are going through this. Anyone who cares about CF has a place in the CF community. ((((HUGS))))

Kristen

I am so very sorry you are going through this. Anyone who cares about CF has a place in the CF community. ((((HUGS))))

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

CFHockeyMom

Oh Julie, how awful for you and the kids. My heart is breaking for you.

Firstly, you are doing the right thing. You gave Mark enough chances to change his ways but the writing is on the wall and you deserve better.

You will always be welcome here.

Love,hugs, and strength to you and the kids.

CFHockeyMom

Firstly, you are doing the right thing. You gave Mark enough chances to change his ways but the writing is on the wall and you deserve better.

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

<br />
<br />Firstly, you are doing the right thing. You gave Mark enough chances to change his ways but the writing is on the wall and you deserve better.
<br />
<br />You will always be welcome here.
<br />
<br />Love,hugs, and strength to you and the kids.

Lamp

Julie,
I'm so sorry to hear about the you and your husbands troubles. To know the love and support you put to take care of him and those like him, it baffles me that he would do such a thing. I don't know much about your relationship but to be so touched by this disease and fight for your husband's disability and to turn around and help fight for those like him, says alot. And to know what you guys went through to get your family started, to have him turn around and distroy it is heartbreaking!!
You always have a place here on this forum. I'm sure you've made many bonds with many Cf'ers and they inturn have a bond with you. You have a heart for this disease and who it effects. therefore you have a home here! =)
I will def. keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And Mark too, he must be really lost if he's resorting to this new temptation. Again I'm so sorry you have to go through this!
Laura

Lamp

Julie,
I'm so sorry to hear about the you and your husbands troubles. To know the love and support you put to take care of him and those like him, it baffles me that he would do such a thing. I don't know much about your relationship but to be so touched by this disease and fight for your husband's disability and to turn around and help fight for those like him, says alot. And to know what you guys went through to get your family started, to have him turn around and distroy it is heartbreaking!!
You always have a place here on this forum. I'm sure you've made many bonds with many Cf'ers and they inturn have a bond with you. You have a heart for this disease and who it effects. therefore you have a home here! =)
I will def. keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And Mark too, he must be really lost if he's resorting to this new temptation. Again I'm so sorry you have to go through this!
Laura

Lamp

Julie,
Laura

Lamp

Julie,
Laura

Lamp

Julie,
<br />I'm so sorry to hear about the you and your husbands troubles. To know the love and support you put to take care of him and those like him, it baffles me that he would do such a thing. I don't know much about your relationship but to be so touched by this disease and fight for your husband's disability and to turn around and help fight for those like him, says alot. And to know what you guys went through to get your family started, to have him turn around and distroy it is heartbreaking!!
<br />You always have a place here on this forum. I'm sure you've made many bonds with many Cf'ers and they inturn have a bond with you. You have a heart for this disease and who it effects. therefore you have a home here! =)
<br />I will def. keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And Mark too, he must be really lost if he's resorting to this new temptation. Again I'm so sorry you have to go through this!
<br />Laura