Do you do anything special with your Child after CF Checkups?

MargaritaChic

My husband and I are thinking of doing something special on the days that Emma has to go to the CF clinic.

Something like:
Make it a family day and take her out for a special lunch afterwards.

Do you do something special for or with your child on Clinic Day? If yes, what?

MargaritaChic

My husband and I are thinking of doing something special on the days that Emma has to go to the CF clinic.

Something like:

MargaritaChic

Something like:

MargaritaChic

Something like:

MargaritaChic

<br />
<br />Something like:
<br />Make it a family day and take her out for a special lunch afterwards.
<br />
<br />Do you do something special for or with your child on Clinic Day? If yes, what?

S

sdelorenzo

My kids like the gum and a piece of candy in the gift shop. It is easy and it makes them happy.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 7 and Jack, 5 both with cf

S

sdelorenzo

My kids like the gum and a piece of candy in the gift shop. It is easy and it makes them happy.

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 7 and Jack, 5 both with cf

janddburke

when Jess was younger and our appointments were in the a.m. at St. Christopher's in Philly, we used to go to the zoo afterwards.
but now we are at CHOP and her appointments are in the afternoon, I pick her up at school and take her to lunch before (helps with the weigh-ins too!).
we always seem to be rushing back afterwards to pick up her sister in time. the appointments always take longer than expected.

janddburke

when Jess was younger and our appointments were in the a.m. at St. Christopher's in Philly, we used to go to the zoo afterwards.
but now we are at CHOP and her appointments are in the afternoon, I pick her up at school and take her to lunch before (helps with the weigh-ins too!).
we always seem to be rushing back afterwards to pick up her sister in time. the appointments always take longer than expected.

janddburke

janddburke

janddburke

<br />but now we are at CHOP and her appointments are in the afternoon, I pick her up at school and take her to lunch before (helps with the weigh-ins too!).
<br />we always seem to be rushing back afterwards to pick up her sister in time. the appointments always take longer than expected.