Do you do anything special with your Child after CF Checkups?

M

Mommafirst

Well if the visits every even out and we are only going once every three months, I think we could do a special lunch and shopping thing. But right now, we are going every 2-3 weeks it seems and it always becomes a rush to get the other kids picked up and to their next thing.

M

Mommafirst

Well if the visits every even out and we are only going once every three months, I think we could do a special lunch and shopping thing. But right now, we are going every 2-3 weeks it seems and it always becomes a rush to get the other kids picked up and to their next thing.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

Jane

Digital opinion leader
My kids get so anxious and worked up for clinic that they won't even consider doing anything fun afterwards. We usually just run for the car. Having a nice day intown would be great- but I can't talk them into it.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
My kids get so anxious and worked up for clinic that they won't even consider doing anything fun afterwards. We usually just run for the car. Having a nice day intown would be great- but I can't talk them into it.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

T

tammykrumrey

We usually go in the afternoons, so I pick them up from school and then take them out to lunch.

One of my dearest friends always wraped a little gift for each of my girls to open while at their appt. It has been things such as little Polly Pockets, Little Ponies, coloring books, Mad Libs (FAVORITE!!)...depending on what their age was and what they were into at the time of the appt. I recently told her to stop doing it b/c they just didn't get as excited about the little gift anymore...it's hard to find something that they will find interesting at the age they are now (in a decent price range!). But when they were little, it worked great!

We used to try going to the St. Louis Zoo after appts. when they were little, but it was just way too much!

T

tammykrumrey

We usually go in the afternoons, so I pick them up from school and then take them out to lunch.

One of my dearest friends always wraped a little gift for each of my girls to open while at their appt. It has been things such as little Polly Pockets, Little Ponies, coloring books, Mad Libs (FAVORITE!!)...depending on what their age was and what they were into at the time of the appt. I recently told her to stop doing it b/c they just didn't get as excited about the little gift anymore...it's hard to find something that they will find interesting at the age they are now (in a decent price range!). But when they were little, it worked great!

We used to try going to the St. Louis Zoo after appts. when they were little, but it was just way too much!

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

<br />
<br />One of my dearest friends always wraped a little gift for each of my girls to open while at their appt. It has been things such as little Polly Pockets, Little Ponies, coloring books, Mad Libs (FAVORITE!!)...depending on what their age was and what they were into at the time of the appt. I recently told her to stop doing it b/c they just didn't get as excited about the little gift anymore...it's hard to find something that they will find interesting at the age they are now (in a decent price range!). But when they were little, it worked great!
<br />
<br />We used to try going to the St. Louis Zoo after appts. when they were little, but it was just way too much!

Rebjane

Super Moderator
We usually go to Mcdonald's for a happy meal(the drive through) on our way home. Then we almost always go to Target(which is a treat for both of us cause we the closest Target is 50 miles away) Target has a great dollar section, so Maggie always picks out a treat for herself. Going to Mcdoanlds's is a treat for her too because there is not one close to us.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
We usually go to Mcdonald's for a happy meal(the drive through) on our way home. Then we almost always go to Target(which is a treat for both of us cause we the closest Target is 50 miles away) Target has a great dollar section, so Maggie always picks out a treat for herself. Going to Mcdoanlds's is a treat for her too because there is not one close to us.

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator