DO YOU GET MUSCLE PAIN

kdmr1220

I just got out of the hospital with severe muscle pain. The doctors said it was from a lack of vitamin d. I told them it wasnt but they treated me for a cf exacerbation anyway. I did feel a little better. I got home yesterday and went to work for 4 hours this morning. I took a nap this afternoon and woke up in pain. My body was really hot and was sweating really bad but no fever. Anybody out there have anything close to this. I know it has to do with my body getting overheated. THANKS KEVIN

kdmr1220

I just got out of the hospital with severe muscle pain. The doctors said it was from a lack of vitamin d. I told them it wasnt but they treated me for a cf exacerbation anyway. I did feel a little better. I got home yesterday and went to work for 4 hours this morning. I took a nap this afternoon and woke up in pain. My body was really hot and was sweating really bad but no fever. Anybody out there have anything close to this. I know it has to do with my body getting overheated. THANKS KEVIN

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

kdmr1220

Asexyblond23

Sometimes I get something like that and its just my body telling me to slow down. When I actually rest like I should then I start to feel better.

Asexyblond23

Sometimes I get something like that and its just my body telling me to slow down. When I actually rest like I should then I start to feel better.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

tara

I wonder if you are de-satting when you are sleeping?

I used to wake frequently with sore muscles in addition to sweating while sleeping and it turns out my o2 sats at night were dipping into the 70's. (for hours at a time) I had other symptoms too, like frequent (nightly) nightmares, dreams about not being able to breath and waking with headaches.

Do you wear oxygen at night? (or 24x7?) Maybe ask your doctor for an o2 saturation sleep test. My sats during the day are great, 94-99 so daytime sats don't necessarily indicate what your sats are at night.

Good luck.

tara

I used to wake frequently with sore muscles in addition to sweating while sleeping and it turns out my o2 sats at night were dipping into the 70's. (for hours at a time) I had other symptoms too, like frequent (nightly) nightmares, dreams about not being able to breath and waking with headaches.

Do you wear oxygen at night? (or 24x7?) Maybe ask your doctor for an o2 saturation sleep test. My sats during the day are great, 94-99 so daytime sats don't necessarily indicate what your sats are at night.

Good luck.

tara

Good luck.

tara

Good luck.

tara

<br />
<br />I used to wake frequently with sore muscles in addition to sweating while sleeping and it turns out my o2 sats at night were dipping into the 70's. (for hours at a time) I had other symptoms too, like frequent (nightly) nightmares, dreams about not being able to breath and waking with headaches.
<br />
<br />Do you wear oxygen at night? (or 24x7?) Maybe ask your doctor for an o2 saturation sleep test. My sats during the day are great, 94-99 so daytime sats don't necessarily indicate what your sats are at night.
<br />
<br />Good luck.

JennifersHope

I get severe muscle and joint pain... RIght now I have it so bad, I am with my family for Easter and they are all cooking and my body hurts so bad that I can't get up and help... SO frustrating....

Mine is a combo of joint pain and muscle pain but I didn't really connect the low Vitamin D to the muscle pain, I know my vitamin D level is low..

I wonder if anyone else with low vitamin D struggles with that....

I wish their was an answer because being in pain is miserable

I hope you feel better soon

JennifersHope

I get severe muscle and joint pain... RIght now I have it so bad, I am with my family for Easter and they are all cooking and my body hurts so bad that I can't get up and help... SO frustrating....

Mine is a combo of joint pain and muscle pain but I didn't really connect the low Vitamin D to the muscle pain, I know my vitamin D level is low..

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />Mine is a combo of joint pain and muscle pain but I didn't really connect the low Vitamin D to the muscle pain, I know my vitamin D level is low..
<br />
<br />I wonder if anyone else with low vitamin D struggles with that....
<br />
<br />I wish their was an answer because being in pain is miserable
<br />
<br />I hope you feel better soon