Do you have Pseudomonas Aeruginosa?

DanaInSeattle

This seems to be the bug that keeps showing up when I get sick. I guess it never really goes away. I tried Tobi in the past, and didn't like the side-effects, but I'm going to try it again to see if I can get this crap under control.

How is PA affecting you?

DanaInSeattle

This seems to be the bug that keeps showing up when I get sick. I guess it never really goes away. I tried Tobi in the past, and didn't like the side-effects, but I'm going to try it again to see if I can get this crap under control.

How is PA affecting you?

DanaInSeattle

How is PA affecting you?

DanaInSeattle

How is PA affecting you?

DanaInSeattle

<br />
<br />How is PA affecting you?

thefrogprincess

PA is very common. I've cultured it non-stop for almost 20 years. A lot of people have a hard time getting rid of it so you aren't alone.

thefrogprincess

PA is very common. I've cultured it non-stop for almost 20 years. A lot of people have a hard time getting rid of it so you aren't alone.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

sarabeth87

Alot of CFers have PA. My brother and I both do. We've been culturing it for years. I don't know of anyone who's ever gotten rid of it.

sarabeth87

Alot of CFers have PA. My brother and I both do. We've been culturing it for years. I don't know of anyone who's ever gotten rid of it.

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

M

MCGrad2006

yup...got it too, dont know when I first started culturing it though.

Tobi isnt so bad once you get used to it. I never used to tolerate it very well, didnt like the taste, the voice, etc...but not it doesnt effect me so bad. I will wish you luck with that this time around!

M

MCGrad2006

Tobi isnt so bad once you get used to it. I never used to tolerate it very well, didnt like the taste, the voice, etc...but not it doesnt effect me so bad. I will wish you luck with that this time around!

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<br />
<br />Tobi isnt so bad once you get used to it. I never used to tolerate it very well, didnt like the taste, the voice, etc...but not it doesnt effect me so bad. I will wish you luck with that this time around!