does anyone notice this

ladybug

Hello,

I've noticed that when I don't do my treatments immediately in the morning when I get up, I often cough a lot and a lot MORE stuff up until I do them. Then, when I vest and do H.S., pulmo, xoepenex, etc. I cough a little but not quite as much. Nor do I feel as much "rumbling" in my chest to cough out.

I think its odd and just curious if anyone else notices this? Sometimes I feel like I should wait an hour or two after I wake to do my morning treatments just cause I seem to cough a lot before them on my own. Hmmm... Maybe I'm just an oddity?

Thanks,

ladybug

Hello,

I've noticed that when I don't do my treatments immediately in the morning when I get up, I often cough a lot and a lot MORE stuff up until I do them. Then, when I vest and do H.S., pulmo, xoepenex, etc. I cough a little but not quite as much. Nor do I feel as much "rumbling" in my chest to cough out.

I think its odd and just curious if anyone else notices this? Sometimes I feel like I should wait an hour or two after I wake to do my morning treatments just cause I seem to cough a lot before them on my own. Hmmm... Maybe I'm just an oddity?

Thanks,

ladybug

Hello,

Thanks,

ladybug

Hello,

Thanks,

ladybug

Hello,
<br />
<br />I've noticed that when I don't do my treatments immediately in the morning when I get up, I often cough a lot and a lot MORE stuff up until I do them. Then, when I vest and do H.S., pulmo, xoepenex, etc. I cough a little but not quite as much. Nor do I feel as much "rumbling" in my chest to cough out.
<br />
<br />I think its odd and just curious if anyone else notices this? Sometimes I feel like I should wait an hour or two after I wake to do my morning treatments just cause I seem to cough a lot before them on my own. Hmmm... Maybe I'm just an oddity?
<br />
<br />Thanks,

musclemania70

Me too.

When I get up in the morning, my treatment is the FIRST thing I do, before breakfast or taking a shower.

I am usually congested until I do it and it is because when I have slept all night, junk has collected and I don't feel clear until I have got all that stuff out that has been sitting in there.

Sometimes I wake up at 6am to get the junk out, do my treatment, and then go back to sleep for an hour or two.

musclemania70

Me too.

When I get up in the morning, my treatment is the FIRST thing I do, before breakfast or taking a shower.

I am usually congested until I do it and it is because when I have slept all night, junk has collected and I don't feel clear until I have got all that stuff out that has been sitting in there.

Sometimes I wake up at 6am to get the junk out, do my treatment, and then go back to sleep for an hour or two.

musclemania70

Me too.

musclemania70

Me too.

musclemania70

Me too.
<br />
<br />When I get up in the morning, my treatment is the FIRST thing I do, before breakfast or taking a shower.
<br />
<br />I am usually congested until I do it and it is because when I have slept all night, junk has collected and I don't feel clear until I have got all that stuff out that has been sitting in there.
<br />
<br />Sometimes I wake up at 6am to get the junk out, do my treatment, and then go back to sleep for an hour or two.

ladybug

muscle,

do you notice though that you get up more gunk BEFORE you do your treatments? i guess i often find if i just sit/lay around (eat something) and cough for an hour or two, i get up thicker and gunkier stuff than if i go directly to my treatments. when i do my treatments after coughing and getting the gunk out on my own, i feel pretty great.

BUT, when i go right to my treatments from waking up, i don't seem to cough nearly as much.

ladybug

muscle,

do you notice though that you get up more gunk BEFORE you do your treatments? i guess i often find if i just sit/lay around (eat something) and cough for an hour or two, i get up thicker and gunkier stuff than if i go directly to my treatments. when i do my treatments after coughing and getting the gunk out on my own, i feel pretty great.

BUT, when i go right to my treatments from waking up, i don't seem to cough nearly as much.

ladybug

muscle,

ladybug

muscle,

ladybug

muscle,
<br />
<br />do you notice though that you get up more gunk BEFORE you do your treatments? i guess i often find if i just sit/lay around (eat something) and cough for an hour or two, i get up thicker and gunkier stuff than if i go directly to my treatments. when i do my treatments after coughing and getting the gunk out on my own, i feel pretty great.
<br />
<br />BUT, when i go right to my treatments from waking up, i don't seem to cough nearly as much.

M

moxie1

I've noticed the same thing as you.

On days we go yardsaling, I sometimes wait until I get home to do my treatment. I get way more up before doing the vest (and less while on the vest) during these times.

The weird thing is that although I feel like I get more phlegm up if I don't do the vest right away, I actually feel more clear in the chest if I do my vest right away.

Hope that makes sense.

M

moxie1

On days we go yardsaling, I sometimes wait until I get home to do my treatment. I get way more up before doing the vest (and less while on the vest) during these times.

The weird thing is that although I feel like I get more phlegm up if I don't do the vest right away, I actually feel more clear in the chest if I do my vest right away.

Hope that makes sense.

M

moxie1

Hope that makes sense.

M

moxie1

Hope that makes sense.

M

moxie1

<br />
<br />On days we go yardsaling, I sometimes wait until I get home to do my treatment. I get way more up before doing the vest (and less while on the vest) during these times.
<br />
<br />The weird thing is that although I feel like I get more phlegm up if I don't do the vest right away, I actually feel more clear in the chest if I do my vest right away.
<br />
<br />Hope that makes sense.