Dr. John Mark, Stanford

kitomd21

Thank you so much!! I plan on calling them this week. We live east of Sacramento....so the drive will probably be a couple of hours - still considered close for some people! I appreciate all of your feedback. I've just been feeling that our doctor is too laid back with an attitude of "we'll deal with things as they occur" but nothing in the sense of trying to prevent what those things may be. He primarily stresses nutrition and recently told us that we didn't really need to perform CPT 3x daily (as we've been doing since she was 2 weeks old). He basically stated that twice daily should suffice - yet when we found out she had CF, he wanted us to perform CPT 3x daily. What changed?! Arrggh. The inconsistencies!

kitomd21

Thank you so much!! I plan on calling them this week. We live east of Sacramento....so the drive will probably be a couple of hours - still considered close for some people! I appreciate all of your feedback. I've just been feeling that our doctor is too laid back with an attitude of "we'll deal with things as they occur" but nothing in the sense of trying to prevent what those things may be. He primarily stresses nutrition and recently told us that we didn't really need to perform CPT 3x daily (as we've been doing since she was 2 weeks old). He basically stated that twice daily should suffice - yet when we found out she had CF, he wanted us to perform CPT 3x daily. What changed?! Arrggh. The inconsistencies!

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

<br />
<br />

J

juls

We just got back from Stanford. It is a great clinic!
I sent you a PM.

J

juls

I sent you a PM.

J

juls

I sent you a PM.

J

juls

I sent you a PM.

J

juls

<br />I sent you a PM.
<br />
<br />

S

SarahProcter

Does anyone have any sense of whether Stanford is better than UCSF? We could go to either since we live in SF, but since I don't drive, Stanford would be much harder to get to. But, if it's a lot better, we would do it. Anyone have any opinion re: how the two centers compare?

S

SarahProcter

Does anyone have any sense of whether Stanford is better than UCSF? We could go to either since we live in SF, but since I don't drive, Stanford would be much harder to get to. But, if it's a lot better, we would do it. Anyone have any opinion re: how the two centers compare?

S

SarahProcter

S

SarahProcter

S

SarahProcter